Another Trinity verse

2»

Comments

• @Dave_L said:
    Why so many wild and crazy ideas about what the bible says?

because many wild and crazy folks are not reading (for whatever reasons) correctly and instead falsely claim that their own wild and crazy ideas are what the Bible text says.

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463
    edited February 2019

@Dave_L said: "Why so many wild and crazy ideas about what the bible says?

Are you talking about people in society, in general, or users of CD, in particular?

Charles Manson thought the locusts of Rev. 9 with men's faces and hair like women were the Beatles. And the sting in their tails were electric guitars and amplifiers. How is this any different from prophecy buffs and Dispensationalists worldwide that make similar calls trying to harmonize technology with ancient prophecies?

Oh, I see clearer of what you're saying. I can think of a number of reasons some make conclusions based on the examples given. What I missed was your contrasting views of those who have given faulty, extreme, and eisegesis interpretations of the Bible. This situation can be helped, who's willing to acknowledge, be helped, and to change? CM