Facts About Military on the Border

13»

Comments

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

Wolfgang,
    You seem to love America and Trump more than Germany and Merkel. Remember this, "A Bird in the Hand is Worth Two in the Bush". Simply, because, "All that glitters is not gold".

For me, I have greater hope in the Bible than in America or Germany. CM

• @C_M_ said:
    Wolfgang,
    You seem to love America and Trump more than Germany and Merkel. Remember this, "A Bird in the Hand is Worth Two in the Bush". Simply, because, "All that glitters is not gold".

And this is the answer to which question I asked ?????????

• C Mc

@Wolfgang said:

@C_M_ said:
    Wolfgang,

No!

Wolfgang,
    I hope this doesn't upset you too much, but last time I checked, I had the right to post at will. You don't have the right or the authority to demand or command me to answer anything beyond your sentence in a form of a question. Need I remind you I am not on "the stand", in a court of law under oath to answer yours or any questions.

I post as much or as little on a matter at will. The general guidelines of these forums afford me this privilege. Please respect my rights to post accordingly. What I share is not all that I know, all I that I want to share in a thread, at a particular time. I am sure you understand. This is why I believe a friendly reminder is sufficed.

I am sure you can adjust to my posting practices and be supportive, as you choose, of my freedom and not be a slave to the privilege or your demands. Thanks for your understanding. CM

PS. Difference and distant doesn't mean indifference.

• @C_M_ said:

@Wolfgang said:

No!

OH oh ....

Wolfgang,
    I hope this doesn't upset you too much, but last time I checked, I had the right to post at will. You don't have the right or the authority to demand or command me to answer anything beyond your sentence in a form of a question. Need I remind you I am not on "the stand", in a court of law under oath to answer yours or any questions.

Hmn ... and I thought I was having exchange with people who have some basic courtesy and who would thus answer to questions asked or at least simply say that they are not willing to do so (at least, one would then know that they had perhaps read the question

I post as much or as little on a matter at will. The general guidelines of these forums afford me this privilege. Please respect my rights to post accordingly. What I share is not all that I know, all I that I want to share in a thread, at a particular time. I am sure you understand. This is why I believe a friendly reminder is sufficed.

You are preaching to the choir, @C_M_

I am sure you can adjust to my posting practices and be supportive, as you choose, of my freedom and not be a slave to the privilege or your demands. Thanks for your understanding.

See above

• C Mc

Wolfgang,
    In the future, I would give you the courtesy to say when I choose not to answer your questions (due to time or additional thoughts of contemplation are required). Besides, I don't want to be rude. ;) Agreed? CM

• @C_M_ said:
    Wolfgang,
    In the future, I would give you the courtesy to say when I choose not to answer your questions (due to time or additional thoughts of contemplation are required). Besides, I don't want to be rude. ;) Agreed? CM

sounds good