Military Deployed #STOPTHECARAVAN

2»

Comments

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

@reformed said:

Or the bigger issue, what exactly are they applying for asylum from? The interviews I have seen/heard they say they want a better life, more opportunity. THAT'S NOT ASYLUM.

1. You haven't seen all the interviews.
    2. There are two groups. I tried to tell you this for sometimes:
    • Asylum seekers
    • Migrant seekers. Yes, like 98 % of those who called themselves Americans.

I thought you knew this. The only true Americans are the Native Americans. That's why Trump's Travel ban is nonsensical, along with the cries and claims of other "so-called nationalists". Even if you were born in the USA, your people came from someplace else. Remember, the Thanksgiving stories -- the Pilgrims and the Indians? Oh, yes, they brought their dirty murderous guns. Study American History. CM

PS. Bill can spell this out for you in greater details if you and others are willing to learn something new. CM

• @reformed said:
    Or the bigger issue, what exactly are they applying for asylum from? The interviews I have seen/heard they say they want a better life, more opportunity. THAT'S NOT ASYLUM.

Exactly ... these people are NOT refugees fleeing from any danger, war, etc. but are in the category of regular immigrants who no longer desire to live in their country and desire instead to live in the USA. There are already procedures in place to legally immigrate to the USA ... a proper way for the application, an established process of approval, and if approved, the person may immigrate, if application is denied, person may not immigrate to the USA.

By the way, there are such procedure in effect in possibly any country, certainly countries in the so-called Western world.

• Bill_Coley
    Bill_Coley Posts: 2,675

@reformed said:

Now you consider them people who "say they want a better life, more opportunity"? To launch this thread, you called them an "onslaught of invaders," and in THIS POST from a different thread you called them "enemies from a foreign land coming to break into our nation," who - in a different post in the same thread - pose a "physical/economical/criminal threat."

An odd change of rhetoric, yes? Well, perhaps not. In the month before the mid-term elections, President Trump filled his Twitter feed and campaign rallies with fear-mongering about "the invasion." My goodness, he even ordered the military to the border to protect the nation from the "the caravan" that was going to crash our border any day...within the next month or two, assuming there was anyone left in the caravan by the time everyone who wanted/needed to drop out actually dropped out.

Since the election, however, the president's rhetoric has changed. He hasn't mentioned "the invasion," or the caravan, or the military's defensive posture. What could POSSIBLY explain his dramatic turn away from a threat he described in such ominous terms? Surely he believes the invaders are closer to the border now than they were during the campaign, yes? Why wouldn't he be ramping up the fervor of his call to arms against the marauders?! Why has he been silent on the matter since the election?

You don't suppose he talked about "the invasion" of "the caravan" as a political ploy, simply to amp up his base before election day, do you? The reason he hasn't mentioned it since the election couldn't have anything to do with the fact that such mentions no longer serve the purpose for which he made them, could it? Why yes, I believe it could... and does.

Trump's reckless and fact-less scare tactics had one and only one purpose: To scare his voters to the polls. Once there were no more polls to scare people to, the tactics went away.

• If the "threat" were real, he'd still be talking about it. He's not, because it's not.
    • If the "threat" were real, Defense Secretary Mattis wouldn't have said he doesn't expect American troops to interact directly with people seeking to cross the border. But it's not real, so Mattis had to say what he said.
    • And if the "threat" were real, reformed, you'd still be calling the members of that "caravan" an "onslaught of invaders" and "enemies from a foreign land coming to break into our nation" who pose a "physical/economical/criminal threat." But you're not, because the "threat" is not real... and never was.
  • C Mc

No stopping this group, they are really in need of help.

A repost but a need for all to be aware:

• The US Military can't collect information or detain people on American soil. They will have no contact with the migrants and Asylum Seekers. The traveling group of unarmed and harmless women and children arrived in Tijuana, Mexico. Don't "freak out" America!

Stay Tuned! CM

• None of the crowd has any right to enter the USA ... seems like some folks think that anyone has a legal right to enter the USA (or any other country). In order to enter the USA, citizens of most countries need a visa (and yes, there are several kinds of visa one can apply for ... tourist, student, business, etc). Any violation of these immigration laws constitutes an offense for which one would be arrested and deported.

• C Mc

@Wolfgang said:
    None of the crowd has any right to enter the USA ... seems like some folks think that anyone has a legal right to enter the USA (or any other country). In order to enter the USA, citizens of most countries need a visa (and yes, there are several kinds of visa one can apply for ... tourist, student, business, etc). Any violation of these immigration laws constitutes an offense for which one would be arrested and deported.

Would you prefer these people to be headed toward America or Germany? Fear not, America is a country of immigrants. Her President is an out of step and out of control "so-called Nationalist". CM

• reformed
    reformed Posts: 3,176

@C_M_ said:

@Wolfgang said:
    None of the crowd has any right to enter the USA ... seems like some folks think that anyone has a legal right to enter the USA (or any other country). In order to enter the USA, citizens of most countries need a visa (and yes, there are several kinds of visa one can apply for ... tourist, student, business, etc). Any violation of these immigration laws constitutes an offense for which one would be arrested and deported.

Would you prefer these people to be headed toward America or Germany? Fear not, America is a country of immigrants. Her President is an out of step and out of control "so-called Nationalist". CM

False. America is a country of LEGAL immigrants. There's a difference.

• C Mc

@reformed said:

@C_M_ said:

@Wolfgang said:

False. America is a country of LEGAL immigrants. There's a difference.

Study American History. Read the Non-fiction, Historical Book: Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee: An Indian History of the American West by American writer Dee Brown. The author describes Native Americans' displacement through forced relocations and years of warfare waged by the United States federal government. The government's dealings are portrayed as a continuing effort to destroy the culture, religion, and way of life of Native American peoples.

Tells in part a brief history of the discovery and settlement of America, from 1492 to the Indian turmoil that began in 1860. He stresses the initially gentle and peaceable behavior of Indians toward Europeans, especially given their apparent lack of resistance to early colonial efforts at Europeanization. It was not until the further influx of European settlers, gradual encroachment, and eventual seizure of American lands by the "white man" that the Native people were shown to exhibit forms of major resistance.

The second, third and fourth generation European immigrants occupy land in Navajo country not only to build their own forts, the first of which was Fort Defiance, but also claim rights to the surrounding prized Navajo lands as pasture for their livestock. Various disputes occur between the Navajo and the Euro-Americans, culminating in a horse race...who wins as a result of dishonesty and trickery.

This just a taste of historical dirtiness in America so-called "country of LEGAL immigrants". So don't go there. America should be ashamed of herself, especially the treatment of those at her southern borders. Don't get ahead of your skis when starting down the road of America's history.

This is why people that support Trump don't know American history of any real understanding. Sad, Sad! CM

PS. I'm holding my piece for now. ;) Oh, you can get more, in a milder manner, from Bill, if you like. CM

• @C_M_ said:
    Would you prefer these people to be headed toward America or Germany?

I'd prefer they head back home and endeavor to build up their home country. Actually, Honduran sources published statements that these crowds are "fleeing" because of false promises made to them and "assistance" provided to get to the land of promise ...
    It seems like the Mexicans are noticing the fake "refugee" plan behind it all as well, and especially so when these people are beginning to voice demands according to the false promises that were made to them

Fear not, America is a country of immigrants.

I would qualify this statement to " USA (not all America) is a country of legal immigrants (although over recent decades, more people have illegally crossed especially the borders to Mexico and are now living illegally in the USA)"

Her President is an out of step and out of control "so-called Nationalist". CM

This is an irrelevant Trump hate statement of a biased liberal philosophy.

• @C_M_ said:
    Study American History. Read the Non-fiction, Historical Book: Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee: An Indian History of the American West by American writer Dee Brown. The author describes Native Americans' displacement through forced relocations and years of warfare waged by the United States federal government. The government's dealings are portrayed as a continuing effort to destroy the culture, religion, and way of life of Native American peoples.

This describes the invasion and overtaking and basically destruction of native nations by the "empire" ... and shows rather plainly that the empire is NOT about "liberty and justice for all", but rather the opposite.

Tells in part a brief history of the discovery and settlement of America, from 1492 to the Indian turmoil that began in 1860. He stresses the initially gentle and peaceable behavior of Indians toward Europeans, especially given their apparent lack of resistance to early colonial efforts at Europeanization. It was not until the further influx of European settlers, gradual encroachment, and eventual seizure of American lands by the "white man" that the Native people were shown to exhibit forms of major resistance.

It was NOT the "white man" as a race, it rather was the empire powers who happened to be white (and to a large degree had a Jewish background) who overtook and destroyed the people and nations.

This just a taste of historical dirtiness in America so-called "country of LEGAL immigrants". So don't go there. America should be ashamed of herself, especially the treatment of those at her southern borders. Don't get ahead of your skis when starting down the road of America's history.

IF you want to go down that road of USA history then you should campaign for a restitution of the land to the native nations and dissolution of the USA and an integration of the descendants of those "white empire folks" into the native nations.

This is why people that support Trump don't know American history of any real understanding. Sad, Sad! CM

Hmn ... I - being a German - perhaps know more and have perhaps a more comprehensive and better understanding of what you call "American history" than most USA folks and maybe even you ... As for "people who support Trump" not knowing, I would say that USA "people who do not support Trump" know just as little or less and equally have no real understanding of "American history"

PS. I'm holding my piece for now. ;) Oh, you can get more, in a milder manner, from Bill, if you like. CM

It might be better if you would hold your PEACE for now instead of your PIECE.

• C Mc

Wolfgang,
    My remarks were geared more toward Reformed. Regardless, I held my "PIECE" to keep the "peace". I thought you would be glad?

@ Wolfgang said: It was NOT the "white man" as a race, it rather was the empire powers who happened to be white (and to a large degree had a Jewish background) who overtook and destroyed the people and nations".

What nonsense do you speak? How dare you blame the Jews for America-invaders of trickery, murder, and greed? What American History books you have been reading? Really, literally, where you've read such? Are you in "troll" mode? How dare you point a finger at the Jews for the way America treated and murdered the North American Indians?

Why you seem to be so inclined to blame the Jews for everything? What do you have against them? How do you support your statement above? This is not right. What historian supports your nonsense claims above? I guess you want to blame the Jews for America's mess, today, in electing Trump. Don't defend or speak for this man.

Love America, love Trump, but don't make things up on the Jews!!! CM

• @C_M_ said:

@ Wolfgang said: It was NOT the "white man" as a race, it rather was the empire powers who happened to be white (and to a large degree had a Jewish background) who overtook and destroyed the people and nations".

What nonsense do you speak? How dare you blame the Jews for America-invaders of trickery, murder, and greed? What American History books you have been reading?

Well, you may have to look a little more carefully and compare biographical sources on some of the "fathers" of the constitution and some of the money sources, etc ...

Really, literally, where you've read such? Are you in "troll" mode?

I don't even know what you (and others as well) mean when you speak of "troll mode"

How dare you point a finger at the Jews for the way America treated and murdered the North American Indians?

See above .... and have a look at the greater picture of who hold what power and "guides" countries in their affairs ... you may uncover some real interesting information about the continued influence of the powers behind the British empire and its continuation even to today.

Why you seem to be so inclined to blame the Jews for everything? What do you have against them?

I am not inclined to blame the Jews for everything ... but I am also not blinded by "Jews" to not recognize what is going on ... "cross" reading and thinking and letting 2+2 add up to 4 gives insight.

How do you support your statement above? This is not right. What historian supports your nonsense claims above? I guess you want to blame the Jews for America's mess, today, in electing Trump. Don't defend or speak for this man.

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised and think that there is more Jewish influence behind the scenes on the anti-Trump side

Why are you taking up the position of "defender of the Jews" ? Do you even know that those "Jews" of today have nothing really to do with Biblical Israel?

• C Mc

@Wolfgang said:

@C_M_ said:

What nonsense do you speak? How dare you blame the Jews for America-invaders of trickery, murder, and greed? What American History books you have been reading?

Well, you may have to look a little more carefully and compare biographical sources on some of the "fathers" of the constitution and some of the money sources, etc ...

It would be nice if you were specific to match such boldness in your accusations.

Really, literally, where you've read such? Are you in "troll" mode?

I don't even know what you (and others as well) mean when you speak of "troll mode"

To deliberately provoke or distract.

How dare you point a finger at the Jews for the way America treated and murdered the North American Indians?

See above .... and have a look at the greater picture of who hold what power and "guides" countries in their affairs ... you may uncover some real interesting information about the continued influence of the powers behind the British empire and its continuation even to today.

Same as above

Why you seem to be so inclined to blame the Jews for everything? What do you have against them?

I am not inclined to blame the Jews for everything ... but I am also not blinded by "Jews" to not recognize what is going on ... "cross" reading and thinking and letting 2+2 add up to 4 gives insight.

I am not convinced.

2+2 add up to 4 gives insight.

To what? This sounds like a "nothing burger". Without a resource, you're finding cover to smear the name of the Jews. This is not nice, Mr. Wolfgang! How would you like me to do this to the German people?

'"cross" reading and thinking"...

What? What resource(s)?

How do you support your statement above? This is not right. What historian supports your nonsense claims above? I guess you want to blame the Jews for America's mess, today, in electing Trump. Don't defend or speak for this man.

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised and think that there is more Jewish influence behind the scenes on the anti-Trump side

Trump gave Israel what she wanted--embassy. So what?

Do you even know that those "Jews" of today have nothing really to do with Biblical Israel?

1. In your "rightness", does this make them the driving force behind all human evil?
    2. Jews have been "cut off" but grafted back in. You don't believe? See Rom. 11.

Why are you taking up the position of "defender of the Jews"?

1. Do I defend Jews or I just want people to be fair to them as a people group?
    • Do you not see the Jews as peace-loving?
    • Don't you think the Jews have suffered enough in so many places and over the years?
    • Why have you not acknowledged that Israel's arms are opened to all her people, of all hue, from everywhere, from around the world? America can learn something.
    • Who knows, you may have some Jewish lineage. You never know. So lighten up.

Trump is for the Jews why can't you? CM

• @C_M_ said:

Trump gave Israel what she wanted--embassy. So what?

Yes, the USA has quite often given the Zionist nation calling itself "Israel" what it wanted ... showing clearly who actually is in control in the background pulling the strings

Do you even know that those "Jews" of today have nothing really to do with Biblical Israel?

1. In your "rightness", does this make them the driving force behind all human evil?

The Zionist powers ruling are certainly a driving force behind much evil in today's world, in particular the Near and Middle East.

1. Jews have been "cut off" but grafted back in. You don't believe? See Rom. 11.

Indeed, Jews were "cut off" due to their unbelief and apostasy ... but individuals from among the circumcision have always had the open door by believing on Messiah Jesus to be grafted into the people of God, just as is the case for any individual from among the uncircumcision.

Why are you taking up the position of "defender of the Jews"?

1. Do I defend Jews or I just want people to be fair to them as a people group?

Well, your words rather clearly show that you prefer them as a people group above other people ... when in reality they are not.

• Do you not see the Jews as peace-loving?

As far as Zionist rulers are concerned, not really ... a look at their doings doesn't seem to indicate a love for peace ...

• Don't you think the Jews have suffered enough in so many places and over the years?

Seemingly not enough for them to change their ways ...

• Why have you not acknowledged that Israel's arms are opened to all her people, of all hue, from everywhere, from around the world?

You are vastly mistaken .... the Zionist nation "Israel" has only opened arms to people of their own religion, while persecuting and posing hardships on those of other religions, even Christians. They are so "open armed" that they have interned Palestinians in the largest walled and fenced in concentration camp ....

America can learn something.

Unfortunately, what they are learning from Zionists is not good ... the Zionist/Jewish influence in the USA (its politics, the military/industrial complex, society, financial world, etc) is vast and that lobby practically has pulled the strings to direct many presidents and administrations.

• Who knows, you may have some Jewish lineage. You never know. So lighten up.

I don't think so ...

• C Mc

Scream! Scream! I can't take any more from you on this subject today. CM

• C Mc

Some of the US Troops at the Southern Borders are on their way home. The show is over.

Federal Judge, just, overturned Trump's Asylum Ban.

He can't rewrite US Law. Trump lost another case. Bad law or overstepping his powers. Poor leader! CM

• @C_M_ said:
    Some of the US Troops at the Southern Borders are on their way home. The show is over.

Federal Judge, just, overturned Trump's Asylum Ban.

These days, it seems almost like the USA is ruled by a certain type of federal judges ... who make rulings that seem to lack common sense in their "interpretations" of what they claim the constitution or law says ...

Why don't they instead insist on people from other countries follow proper US immigration procedures,, as has been the case since the early days?

Has society already been overturned by leftist, green, "goody two shoes" nonsense religion???

• Bill_Coley
    Bill_Coley Posts: 2,675

@Wolfgang said:
    These days, it seems almost like the USA is ruled by a certain type of federal judges ... who make rulings that seem to lack common sense in their "interpretations" of what they claim the constitution or law says ...

Why don't they instead insist on people from other countries follow proper US immigration procedures,, as has been the case since the early days?

Has society already been overturned by leftist, green, "goody two shoes" nonsense religion???

I think you answered your own question, Wolfgang. In our system, a judge who finds that a law under his or her review violates "what they claim the constitution... says" is duty-bound to find that law unconstitutional. You and I might disagree with the judge's ruling - we might conclude that his or her "common sense" is not the same as ours - but the judge has no choice but to overturn the law.

Supreme Court justices have the same responsibility. We might disagree with the majority's view (I often do anymore!) but a justice is duty-bound to assess laws' compliance with the constitution and render accordingly (assisted by previous court rulings, of course).

• @Bill_Coley said:
    I think you answered your own question, Wolfgang. In our system, a judge who finds that a law under his or her review violates "what they claim the constitution... says" is duty-bound to find that law unconstitutional.

That idea is an open door to any loony tune interpretation by a judge ... because he can rule in just about any case something to be "unconstitutional" if it doesn't agree with his philosophy or religion ... I suppose, such is no longer called "bending the law"?

• C Mc

@Wolfgang said:

@Bill_Coley said:
    I think you answered your own question, Wolfgang. In our system, a judge who finds that a law under his or her review violates "what they claim the constitution... says" is duty-bound to find that law unconstitutional.

That idea is an open door to any loony tune interpretation by a judge ... because he can rule in just about any case something to be "unconstitutional" if it doesn't agree with his philosophy or religion ... I suppose, such is no longer called "bending the law"?

The "bending the law" will take place at the Supreme Court where Trump has his two handpicked judges. Sad justice. CM

• @C_M_ said:

@Wolfgang said:

@Bill_Coley said:

The "bending the law" will take place at the Supreme Court where Trump has his two handpicked judges. Sad justice. CM

@C_M_ are you really unable to respond to content of posts? Do you not realize that the above comment from you actually reveals you to be a "troll"?

• C Mc

@Wolfgang said:

@C_M_ said:

@Wolfgang said:

@Bill_Coley said:

@C_M_ are you really unable to respond to content of posts? Do you not realize that the above comment from you actually reveals you to be a "troll"?

"Oh, say, can you see"? Troll or no, Trump's hope is on the Supreme court to have his way. CM

• reformed

@Wolfgang said:

@C_M_ said:

@Wolfgang said:

@Bill_Coley said:

Oh how I wish there was a like button!

• reformed

Donald Trump proven right. It is an invasion. It is not peaceful women and children. It is a bunch of thugs attacking border patrol agents to the point force of tear gas is needed to restore order.