Listen Up!

dct112685
dct112685 Posts: 1,114

Ok, I need to set the record straight on something.

This evening I received an email (via direct message) from @reformed about his being accused of being me. This is the second such message I have received to this effect.

I reached out to @GaoLu this evening asking what the message was all about. He gave me a quick summary of what was going on and said that he stated that he and I spoke on the phone a few weeks ago. Apparently he was not believed. In fact, not only did he speak to me on the phone, he also spoke to two other former members of this forum who have since left this crazy cesspool as I did. We talked for almost an hour and it was a wonderful time.

After speaking with him via text, I decided to write this post.

I hold to my original analysis from the Spring. I think this is a cesspool of false teachers and heresy.

I don't know the details of what @reformed has gone through and I'm not interested enough to go through the posts. But what I do know is this is the second time I've been notified about this so let me make this clear.

I HAVE LEFT THE BOARDS. I contemplated coming back, and @GaoLu can verify that on the phone a couple weeks ago I said I just did not have the stomach to come back.

If you ARE interested in a board I participate in you may go to www.christforums.org

I am not @reformed and I would appreciate it if there is not further reason for me to get messages like the one I did this evening.

I will not be checking back in on this post, and will not be responding.

Thank you.