We Believe Survivors?

Why do "survivors" (if that is even true) have to be believed without question? Can someone please answer that question logically?

Comments

• @reformed said:
    Why do "survivors" (if that is even true) have to be believed without question? Can someone please answer that question logically?

Well I am not even clear what the survivors survived (see my other thread on "what is sexual assault?") ...

• reformed
    reformed Posts: 3,176

@Wolfgang said:

@reformed said:

Well I am not even clear what the survivors survived (see my other thread on "what is sexual assault?") ...

Exactly

• GaoLu
    GaoLu Posts: 1,368
    edited October 2018

It's all about feelings. Truth for a sector of the population is what I feel today--which is often different from what it will be tomorrow. Some claim chemtrails are the cause, others claim vaccinations. I lean toward it being a spiritual blindness. Put a blind man in a forest and what kind of behavior would you expect?