White males ... victimizers or victims?

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0
edited October 2018 in News & Current Events

Another interesting article with some troublesome information concerning what is currently going on in the USA:

Is the White Male Victimizer or Victim?

Just read the information and consider IT ... instead of refusing to consider because you don't like the author (P. C. Roberts)

Comments

• reformed
    reformed Posts: 3,176

The White Male (General) is victim. Victim of the Me Too Movement and Political Hacks that think they can just throw out an allegation without evidence and ruin their life and career.

The White Male (Certain Individuals) are victimizers.

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

@Wolfgang said:
    Another interesting article with some troublesome information concerning what is currently going on in the USA:

Just read the information and consider IT ... instead of refusing to consider because you don't like the author (P. C. Roberts)

@reformed said:
    The White Male (General) is victim. Victim of the Me Too Movement and Political Hacks that think they can just throw out an allegation without evidence and ruin their life and career.

This is foolishness. The closest thing to social garbage. CM

• reformed
    reformed Posts: 3,176
    edited October 2018

@C_M_ said:

@Wolfgang said:

@reformed said:

How so? This whole mess with Kavanaugh is proof. It didn't happen. It was a fake allegation. Multiple fake allegations. These people should be ashamed.

• @C_M_ said:

@Wolfgang said:

@reformed said:

@CM ... what do you regard to be foolishness? what reformed wrote? what the article by P.C.Roberts mentions? In either case, can you point out what in these comments / article constitutes foolishness and why?

• GaoLu
    GaoLu Posts: 1,368
    edited October 2018

I am not a fan of P. C. Roberts, but appreciate his thoughts often enough. This article was good and I appreciate your sharing it.

White makes do not have it most difficult to survive, they do not face the same discrimination that other demographics face, but yes, white males are the #1 target to take down today.

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

@Wolfgang said:

@reformed said:

@CM ... what do you regard to be foolishness? what reformed wrote? what the article by P.C.Roberts mentions? In either case, can you point out what in these comments / article constitutes foolishness and why?

"...White males the ones who feel least welcome in universities and are the only ones who are punished". :/ CM

@GaoLu said: I am not a fan of P. C. Roberts, but appreciate his thoughts often enough. This article was good and I appreciate your sharing it.

"White makes do not have it most difficult to survive, they do not face the same discrimination that other demographics face..."

GaoLu,
    I agree with you here. CM

@GaoLu said: "but yes, white males are the #1 target to take down today".

This, I vehemently disagree. Reason? Your so-called "white males" are in the majority --in power (government), dominates the money and markets in the US. While all the control levers are in the hands of the so-called "white males", how could this be possible?

If there is a scintilla of truth that "white males are the #1 target to take down today", is only true, because they want to hold on to privilege and power. This may help explain Kavanaugh's childish outburst and still feel a sense of entitlement to the "High Court"; the FBI sham investigation, and the unfair tax cuts, unarmed police shootings, and acquittals; Trump openly admit assaulting women (Access Hollywood Video) without apology or penalty... etc. CM