President Trump: The Beginning of the End

1235»

Comments

• Bill_Coley
    Bill_Coley Posts: 2,675

@Wolfgang posted:

I have neither the time nor the desire to debunk Mr. Roberts' latest set of baseless speculations, Wolfgang. I wish you would have the time to address the core data points of my last post directly and without the evasion provided by links to such columns:

1. In the video to which YOU linked in a previous post, does VP Biden in fact say that in 2016 he was "alarmed" by Ukraine's backsliding when it came to corruption?
    2. Does he in fact call his trip to Ukraine part of his "assignment" from President Obama?
    3. Does he in fact report that he told Ukrainian officials to call President Obama if they didn't think he (Biden) had the authority to deny the loan guarantee?
    4. Does Biden in fact say he thought they replaced the ineffective prosecutor with someone who was "solid at the time"?
    5. Isn't it a fact that at the time of Biden's visit to Ukraine, the investigation into Burisma was dormant?
    6. Isn't it a fact that the U.S. was just one of MANY nations and international organizations in 2016 that called for the prosecutor's dismissal?

PLEASE address these matters DIRECTLY, Wolfgang.

• @Bill_Coley, It is so obvious from a number of sources over a number of years what intentions the USA has pursued with Ukraine ... and how certain high office politicians even showed up in the scheme instigated and financed by the USA. Why would Biden Jr even get such a position in a major Ukrainian company without real qualifications, without being Ukrainian, etc etc ... the Biden corruption involvement already starts right there.

The other many nations applauding what was going in the USA financed and instigated coup against the Ukraine government (ultimately aimed at getting at Russia, which thus far seems to have been unsuccessful) were all solely USA puppets applauding their hegemon boss from Washington. Germany among them in some regards leading the way ... whereby its chancellor, foreign minister etc. all violated their oath of office and caused harm to Germany instead of doing their best for the benefit of Germany.

As it turned out, the government lifted into power in Kiev by the USA and its vassals turned out to be a rich crooked puppet president planning to cause havoc to half the Ukraine's population (namely those, who were of Russian descent and background) and a Ukraine NAZI controlled parliament. The Russian background population were almost immediately forbidden by law to use their Russian language, etc ...leading to the separation of two Eastern provinces with a vast majority of Russian population into somewhat independent "countries" as well as the population of Crimea to vote in favor of applying to be reunited with Russia.

The USA backed Kiev regime has conducted wars against its own people in those two eastern provinces for hate fueled by the NAZIs in power in Kiev who in recent years now have been almost forsaken by their "Western friends" (USA, France, Germany) since the planned coup did not turn out as they had hoped for. Instead, those hegemon and vassals are continuing their media propaganda to brainwash their own people into thinking Russia was the bad guy ... when it was their own evil doings which have cost Ukraine dearly.

Exploitation of Ukraine resources did not quite work out as thought ... US control over Ukraine companies did not quite produce what they thought. Now, things are beginning to bite the Democrats in their behinds. It is almost unbelievable to me how one can be so blinded to simple facts that are even in sight. But then, I see the same here in Germany every day with many people who inform themselves permanently in MSM "news" and state TV reports ... without noticing how at times the "news" must be so blatantly wrong because they make no real sense and what is said is totally illogical. "The news had it last night ...." so it must be true. It seems that those Germans who have lived previously in the GDR and who know how government regime propaganda works are at least able to recognize the propaganda in our daily TV news ... they learned to not be insouciant and believe everything said and done by their regime occupants.

• Bill_Coley
    Bill_Coley Posts: 2,675

@Wolfgang posted:

I respect that your lengthy essay on Ukraine addresses matters of obvious import to you, but your essay does NOT address any of the questions I posed to you in my previous post. At best, by my count, three sentences in the essay's first paragraph making (passing) reference to the Biden family. The rest of your words, while certainly of value to you, fail to assist my understanding of your view of the video to which you previously linked, a video which you apparently identified as evidence for your claim that "Joe Biden already in 2018 admitted that he (!! .. not Trump) put force to Ukrainian government to have a corruption investigation stopped against the company in which his son occupied a high position"

In my response to your video-included post, I asked six specific questions that, in my view, make clear the video does NOT support your claim. Here, for the second time, are those questions. Please address them directly:

1. In the video, does VP Biden in fact say that in 2016 he was "alarmed" by Ukraine's backsliding when it came to corruption?
    2. Does he in fact call his trip to Ukraine part of his "assignment" from President Obama?
    3. Does he in fact report that he told Ukrainian officials to call President Obama if they didn't think he (Biden) had the authority to deny the loan guarantee?
    4. Does Biden in fact say he thought they replaced the ineffective prosecutor with someone who was "solid at the time"?
    5. Isn't it a fact that at the time of Biden's visit to Ukraine, the investigation into Burisma was dormant?
    6. Isn't it a fact that the U.S. was just one of MANY nations and international organizations in 2016 that called for the prosecutor's dismissal?

At issue here, at least for me, Wolfgang, is your claim that Joe Biden "admitted" to pressuring Ukraine to end an investigation into the company on whose board his son Hunter sat. In my view, your claim is clearly false. Please address my questions directly so that we can move toward a conclusion of our disagreement.

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

The Impeachment drum beat is getting louder! Mr. Trump is too damaged to be of any good to America, moving forward. CM