GaoLu Posts: 1,368
    edited August 2018
  • C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

Any new, serious, contribution to the OP? CM

• GaoLu
    edited August 2018
    Dear @Big_Snort_ That picture was spot-on.
    Post edited by GaoLu on
  • reformed
    reformed Posts: 3,176

It seems to me the real toxicity of this forum comes from @C_M_ and @Bill_Coley

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

@reformed said:

You're entitled to your opinions, but not your own facts.

Why are you bearing false witness Sunday morning? Can you verify with factual quotes, trends, and data about me being a problem in these forums? Can your points be verified independently? If you really believe this, speak to me directly. You don't have to couple me with Bill or pretend you don't know how to reach me directly. I perceive this as one mean of distraction. I am not Bill and Bill is not me.

This appears to be showing out. You don't have to behave this way. If you don't like my position, passion or consistency on a matter, so be it. You can, should, and must do better. If you have nothing positive or constructive to say, that's one thing, but to form a confederacy and assigned me a role is unkind and unchristian.

In my opinion, this tactic is one of if I can't control, I will destroy. It appears to me some in CD has allowed their politics to seep into their Christianity and contaminate their souls. Your remarks toward me are not helpful to the current or future users of CD. This may be by design, but time will tell.

This is just one more post to distract from a very important subject matter. I extend to you personally, as I have to one other in these forums; please, contact me directly. If you have something about me that you're serious and sincere, start a new thread or use PM. I think this is fair, reasonable, and mature. The juvenilization of exchanges on or over nebulous points or personal matters is a verifiable toxification of these forums.

I hope you have a better evening than this morning. I look forward to hearing from you on a more elevated level. CM

• GaoLu

Dear Mr. @Big_Snort_

Here is a mirror, preen in it awhile:

1. You may or may not be a fine man in-person.
    2. In writing, you come across as a man utterly possessed by histrionics.
    3. You are never clever enough to disguise your intentions, and you leave us all the clues we need to expose the lies.
    4. Your unrelenting advocacy for a few causes may not reach the level of nefarious conspiracy, but it is transparently corrupt.
    5. You seem allergic to accountability.
    6. You may have all the time in the world to aimlessly splatter digital ink willy-nilly across forums, but you don't come across as guided sufficiently by reason to engage in much meaningful discussion.
    7. All this could be redeemed. Today.
  • reformed
    reformed Posts: 3,176

@C_M_ said:

@reformed said:

You're entitled to your opinions, but not your own facts.

Thanks Bill....

Why are you bearing false witness Sunday morning? Can you verify with factual quotes, trends, and data about me being a problem in these forums? Can your points be verified independently? If you really believe this, speak to me directly. You don't have to couple me with Bill or pretend you don't know how to reach me directly. I perceive this as one mean of distraction. I am not Bill and Bill is not me.

I'm not bearing false witness. It's blatantly obvious.

This appears to be showing out. You don't have to behave this way. If you don't like my position, passion or consistency on a matter, so be it. You can, should, and must do better. If you have nothing positive or constructive to say, that's one thing, but to form a confederacy and assigned me a role is unkind and unchristian.

Don't tell me what I should or should not do. You are not my boss. Why don't you, because you should, come to reality?

In my opinion, this tactic is one of if I can't control, I will destroy. It appears to me some in CD has allowed their politics to seep into their Christianity and contaminate their souls. Your remarks toward me are not helpful to the current or future users of CD. This may be by design, but time will tell.

Yes, you should self-examine.

This is just one more post to distract from a very important subject matter. I extend to you personally, as I have to one other in these forums; please, contact me directly. If you have something about me that you're serious and sincere, start a new thread or use PM. I think this is fair, reasonable, and mature. The juvenilization of exchanges on or over nebulous points or personal matters is a verifiable toxification of these forums.

You are the KING of distracting with Red Herrings.

I hope you have a better evening than this morning. I look forward to hearing from you on a more elevated level. CM

Hmm that first line was exactly a quote from @Bill_Coley maybe there is something to the mutiple personality bit @GaoLu talks about.

• Mitchell
    Mitchell Posts: 668

@GaoLu said:
    I don't know that anyone else here thinks any of this, but it may be of interest.

Thanks for summarizing Gao!

• Mitchell
    Mitchell Posts: 668

@Wolfgang said:
    Simply put, as a baby there was nothing different about Jesus from all other babies ... babies are born without sin.

I agree with you on this line of thought.