Refugee Camp for the Most Needy

GaoLu
GaoLu Posts: 1,368
edited August 2018 in News & Current Events

Today, there are 20,000,000 children alone living in refugee camps. Children waiting for a place to go, because they can't go back to a place where they will be killed.

1. If only there was a refugee camp for children about to be aborted. What if children could escape the womb and wait to be rescued because they cannot return "home" where they will be killed? My wife served for a while in an international effort to provide pregnant mothers with alternatives to abortion. For now, we are not involved directly (other than occasional counseling incidents), so....can you?

2. Adoption is a solution. My wife's family has a multi-generation practice of multiple adoptions. Both she and her mother were adopted--my wife was rescued from abortion by at quick-thinking Christain taxi driver. We have not adopted, yet, though we always wanted to do so--that is just the way life turned out.

3. I know there are liberals here who will mock--so mock on. But for those with a heart, please consider adoption or actually getting involved with sponsoring refugees. My wife and I are presently working with a young couple, both Asians who have been successfully sponsored, but we are aiding them in aiding others and hoping to write their incredible story of their parents as boat people.

What are you doing?

Comments