Please Get Help Now Before It Is Too Late!

This mental health disorder is wreaking havoc in certain populations and these forums may show evidence of its prevalence.

https://www.newsweek.com/therapists-report-rise-anxiety-trump-was-elected-1046687

Please don't wait, if you need help. See a counselor now. Either that or grow up and get over it.

Comments

• reformed
    reformed Posts: 3,176

@GaoLu said:
    This mental health disorder is wreaking havoc in certain populations and these forums may show evidence of its prevalence.

https://www.newsweek.com/therapists-report-rise-anxiety-trump-was-elected-1046687

Please don't wait, if you need help. See a counselor now. Either that or grow up and get over it.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

• GaoLu
    GaoLu Posts: 1,368

@Bill_Coley? @C_M_? Are you getting the help you need?

• Bill_Coley
    Bill_Coley Posts: 2,675

@GaoLu said:

Yes!

I'm part of a nation-wide group therapy experience. We work independently - though at times in pairs or small groups - during this stage of our journey, relying principally on the daily live- and recorded video presentations of our choosing, as well as "print" resources discovered through various online portals.

Occasionally - not frequently, but thus far, sufficiently - our therapist releases a paper or collection of papers for us to read. Every one thoroughly documented and inscrutably hopeful.

Odd, though. Our therapist is a reclusive sort - never says a word. I guess he expects us to trust him. And most of us in the group do! We've come to believe that he and his fellow therapists will help us get better. In fact, many of us think he might be our only hope.

You might have heard of our therapist. We call him Doc Mueller.

I should note that we're having an informal nation-wide group therapy session on Tuesday, November 6. At the moment, we're hopeful of quite a catharsis by the end of that night.

• GaoLu
    GaoLu Posts: 1,368
    Oh you poor dear soul. If only you could know Jesus!
  • reformed
    reformed Posts: 3,176

@Bill_Coley said:

@GaoLu said:

Yes!

I'm part of a nation-wide group therapy experience. We work independently - though at times in pairs or small groups - during this stage of our journey, relying principally on the daily live- and recorded video presentations of our choosing, as well as "print" resources discovered through various online portals.

Occasionally - not frequently, but thus far, sufficiently - our therapist releases a paper or collection of papers for us to read. Every one thoroughly documented and inscrutably hopeful.

Odd, though. Our therapist is a reclusive sort - never says a word. I guess he expects us to trust him. And most of us in the group do! We've come to believe that he and his fellow therapists will help us get better. In fact, many of us think he might be our only hope.

You might have heard of our therapist. We call him Doc Mueller.

I should note that we're having an informal nation-wide group therapy session on Tuesday, November 6. At the moment, we're hopeful of quite a catharsis by the end of that night.

I'm hoping you have an utter meltdown actually. Perhaps if we institutionalize all of you the world would be a better place.