Las Vegas concert - shooting through windows that are not broken?

Hi folks,
recently released footage from police body cameras inside the hotel room stormed tell a different story from the official story given about the shooter high up in a room in the Mandala Bay hotel ....

Stephen Paddock's Mandalay Bay hotel room: Las Vegas body cam footage

Comments

• Dave_L
    Dave_L Posts: 2,362

@Wolfgang said:
    Hi folks,
    recently released footage from police body cameras inside the hotel room stormed tell a different story from the official story given about the shooter high up in a room in the Mandala Bay hotel ....

What are your thoughts on this? It looks odd but I am not too well read on alternative theories.

• reformed
    reformed Posts: 3,176

@Wolfgang said:
    Hi folks,

I don't see how this short clip that doesn't show the entire room says anything. It doesn't say, from what I heard, that the windows he was shooting out of were not broken, it does talk about windows not broken but couldn't tell which ones they were.

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

Who cares? People died by a gun that should have been banned. The gun and bump stocks are supported by the NRA. What's the point are you trying to make? Were there more than one gunman or they had the wrong room? Would it have made a difference if the window was broken or opened? CM