Waffle House shooting in Tenn-- no "hyperbole"
Waffle House shooting victims ID'd as worker, star athlete, music artist
Last Updated Apr 22, 2018 11:27 PM EDT
Authorities have identified the victims of Sunday's shooting that left four people dead at a Waffle House in Tennessee. They were identified as 29-year-old Taurean C. Sanderlin, 20-year-old Joe R. Perez, 21-year-old DeEbony Groves and 23-year-old Akilah Dasilva.
"Hero" customer wrestled the rifle away from Waffle House shooter--
- What that "Black" man did to the shooter is an example of how to disarm a shooter with an AR-15 Rifle. Stop the killing.
- All owners of these guns (AR-15s) should be registered and licensed. Some mental evaluation of these owers should be conducted.
- All Christians of goodwill need to leave the NRA. Form an organization to help victim's families who experienced loss from guns like AR-15s.
- What Christian in his or her right spiritual mind continue to support and endorse the NRA? Of course, how can encourage, endorse and keep silent about putting guns in the classrooms?
- GUNS KILLS! BLOOD IS SHED! PEOPLE DIE! FAMILIES ARE SHATTERED! PAIN IS REAL! INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE SLAUGHTERED!
This IS NOT "hyperbole" (exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally) an exaggeration, overstatement, magnification, embroidery, embellishment, excess, overkill, rhetoric.
No Christian should own or endorse weapons of war into the hands of those, not of Ceasar's Army. To do so is to share in the outcome of its usage and the lost lives. It's time for Christians to put the Ten-Commandments above the Second Amendment! What say ye? CM