God has chosen the foolish things...or...The Prophet Hath Spoken.

GaoLu
GaoLu Posts: 1,368
edited March 2018 in Apologetics

Let it blow your mind.

Once in a lit class, our prof asked for us students to make up instant pithy sayings. Lacking inspiration I offered, "We may be on the same wavelength, but the hair is on my head." Later, crossing a bridge over the river (canal) we dubbed The Ganges, a lower classman accosted me and said, "That was deep, I could feel it, but can you explain it to me?" I sagely invited him to meditate on the message for a few days and see if the muses would whisper in his ear.

Now for a man much greater than I, Stephen Hawking. Ponder this and see what the muses whisper in your ear:

https://www.christianpost.com/voice/stephen-hawking-talks-about-what-happened-before-the-big-bang-the-beginning-of-time-and-many-blindly-follow-him.html

Let it blow your mind.

Comments

• Dave_L
    Dave_L Posts: 2,362

Really heavy ..man.

One of the most fascinating treasures I found in the bible is that God always existed as Spirit. And in himself he created space, time and matter. That is, he is everywhere present, permeating and controlling all. These concepts fall under the headings Omnipresence, Immensity, Eternity and possibly a few other Attributes of God in standard theological works. As Paul said: “For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.” (Acts 17:28)

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

Thanks, GaoLu, for the articles. The muses whisper in my ear: God is so much more than what we don't know, about what we think we know, but don't know that we don't what can be known. by CM

If my statement above is unacceptable a quote from is sufficient to surpass anything beyond what Hawkins and others think they can say, but only saying what they don't know, what they are saying.

The conclusion of the whole matter: "...We need only believe the Word of the God who brought everything into existence. We will then know the truth, and the truth will make us free from endless and senseless theories." CM