Genealogy: Jews and Arabs

C Mc
C Mc Posts: 4,463

Before you declare me grossly naive or some form of insanity, consider the biblical account:

1. Start with the Genesis Account and read carefully all the genealogies. What an eye-opener?
  2. Did God make man in his image?
  3. From there, are all men the reproduction or multiplication of the human race?
  4. There may have been some intermarrying in the beginning. Is not all humanity's roots are from Adam and Eve and from them all men today?
  5. There are only four basic blood types (A-, O-, B-, AB-). We can say one another's life if necessary.

**Compatible Blood Type Donors**

A- A+ A- AB+ AB- ........... A- O-
O- Everyone ........... O-
B- B+ B- AB+ AB- ........... B- O-
AB- AB+ AB- ........... AB- A- B- O-

If you haven't been beguiled by the "Big bang" or evolutionary theories, they (Jews and Arabs-family) are different and yet, one. What say ye? CM

Comments

• If "semitic" people are the ones who are descendant from Shem, then some who claim to be "semitic" but are actually descendants from a different line are imposters ... and the modern day state of Zionist Israel with its politics and steps against Arab people are those who fit the label "antisemitic" very well.

• GaoLu
    GaoLu Posts: 1,368

On blood. One people.

• Dave_L
    Dave_L Posts: 2,362

To limit anti-semitism to the Jews is to say only they are Shem's offspring. When in fact, Jewishness is a religion and most of the Arab world comes from Shem. In fact, many argue that the Palestinians have more of Shem's DNA than the eastern european converts to Judaism that make up Israel today.

• C Mc

@GaoLu said:
    On blood. One people.

Sir,
    Flesh and blood didn't reveal that to you. You're wise. However, we need to keep in mind that in spite of differences there is also a high degree of continuity in humanity independent of time, culture, and circumstances especially when it comes to moral issues as well as broad psychological and anthropological principles. For instance, to take one’s neighbor’s spouse is more or less unacceptable on a universal scale. The experiences of suffering, sickness, rejection, and death are familiar to almost all humans. The desire to be accepted, to be loved, to enjoy friendship and social interaction are common to all of us. Still, a long way to go, but is this why maybe Israel and the Palestinians "put up with" one another for so long?

“The Bible clearly teaches that the unity of humankind derived from their first parents is more basic than the diversity of cultural expression. Paul states the proposition succinctly: ‘From one man he made every nation of men’ (Acts 17:26). The creation accounts of our first parent, Adam, in Genesis 1 and 2, describe man made in the image of God. Following the empirical method, anthropologists and psychologists have also discovered a unity in humankind, a commonality which they locate in the felt needs and functional, perceptual, and intellectual operations that are constant from culture to culture. . . Not only does God address cultural tasks to man as man (Gen. 1:28; 9:1-3), he calls and directs individuals as key leaders in his saving work irrespective of their culture. . . The unity of humankind created in God’s image, so unequivocally maintained from beginning to end in the Bible, flies in the face of . . . epistemological and moral-cultural relativism . . .”

SOURCE:

-- See also Maslow’s hierarchy of needs in James F. Engel, Contemporary Christian Communications: Its Theory and Practice (Nashville: Thomas Nelson Publishers, 1979), 112-114.

-- William J. Larkin, Jr. Culture and Biblical Hermeneutics: Interpret- ing and Applying the Authoritative Word in a Relativistic Age (Grand Rapids: Baker Book House, 1988), 199.

• C Mc

@GaoLu said:
    On blood. One people.

Hey, Wise one,
    What atones for the differences in skin colors (hue) and sizes? We know how the various languages and cultures came about. Any thoughts? CM

• dct112685
    dct112685 Posts: 1,114

@C_M_ said:
    Before you declare me grossly naive or some form of insanity, consider the biblical account:

1. Start with the Genesis Account and read carefully all the genealogies. What an eye-opener?
    2. Did God make man in his image?
    3. From there, are all men the reproduction or multiplication of the human race?
    4. There may have been some intermarrying in the beginning. Is not all humanity's roots are from Adam and Eve and from them all men today?
    5. There are only four basic blood types (A-, O-, B-, AB-). We can say one another's life if necessary.

**Compatible Blood Type Donors**

A- A+ A- AB+ AB- ........... A- O-
    O- Everyone ........... O-
    B- B+ B- AB+ AB- ........... B- O-
    AB- AB+ AB- ........... AB- A- B- O-

If you haven't been beguiled by the "Big bang" or evolutionary theories, they (Jews and Arabs-family) are different and yet, one. What say ye? CM

There was actually a study a while back, I would have to look for it, that concluded all humanity actually came from one couple.

• GaoLu

@C_M_ said:

@GaoLu said:
    On blood. One people.

Hey, Wise one,
    What atones for the differences in skin colors (hue) and sizes? We know how the various languages and cultures came about. Any thoughts? CM

Easy (I assume you mean accounts, rather than atones?). I come from a genetics background. So this one is fun. Our ancestors had genes designed for adaptability within the exosystem God designed for them. That design included genes for skin tones to accommodate health for people living cool climates and hot sunny climates.

If you meant atones, then the answer is the blood and sacrifice of Jesus.

• C Mc

@davidtaylorjr said:

There was actually a study a while back, I would have to look for it, that concluded all humanity actually came from one couple.

Thanks, David.
    If you find it, I would be interested in reading it. Direct me to it or send me a copy. I would appreciate it. CM

• C Mc

@GaoLu said:

@C_M_ said:

@GaoLu said:
    On blood. One people.

Hey, Wise one,

Easy (I assume you mean accounts, rather than atones?).

Yes, "accounts", GaoLu. Thanks! CM

I come from a genetics background. So this one is fun. Our ancestors had genes designed for adaptability within the exosystem God designed for them. That design included genes for skin tones to accommodate health for people living cool climates and hot sunny climates.

If you meant atones, then the answer is the blood and sacrifice of Jesus.

Thanks, wise one. :D CM

• C Mc

@C_M_ said:

@GaoLu said:
    I come from a genetics background. So this one is fun. Our ancestors had genes designed for adaptability within the exosystem God designed for them. That design included genes for skin tones to accommodate health for people living cool climates and hot sunny climates.

GaoLu,

Are you suggesting, in your own sweet way, there is an equality of all races? CM

• GaoLu
    edited March 2018

@C_M_
    I am not merely suggesting it. It is true.

PS. Not exosystem, but ecosystem. You probably figured that out.

@davidtaylorjr
    Were you referring to this study?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_Eve

• C Mc

@GaoLu said:
    @C_M_
    I am not merely suggesting it. It is true.

WHERE DID WE GET THE OLD MINDSET IN THINKING OTHERWISE? CM

PS. Not exosystem, but ecosystem. You probably figured that out.

Yes, I did readily. CM

Thanks, David for the information.CM