President Trump's Amazing Success

Comments

• GaoLu
    GaoLu Posts: 1,368
    edited March 2018

@Bill_Coley said:

CONTENT

• The second graph reports on the president's handling of the economy, his only area of "accomplishment,"

Silly Bill! Maybe you just don't know. He has achieved, as far as I know, more percentage of his list of promises than any preseident at this time. All that in spite of Democrats perpetually poking sticks in the wheels of American progress.

and HE'S STILL JUST AT 50%!! According to the latest Gallup tracking poll, for example, the president's overall approval rate stands at 40%; Rasmussen, widely regarded as a conservative-friendly poll, has him at 49%)

Considering various factors including the raging people who perceive Trump as an "enemy", that is remarkably good. He even has noteworthy Democratic support.

CONTEXT

• The first graph compares the first year-plus of the Trump presidency with the first year of the Obama presidency, and I guess, thinks we won't remember that when Obama took office, the economy was losing 700,000 jobs a month and the unemployment rate was near 10%, by-products of the worst recession since the Great Depression.

All by products of the Clinton era. Honesty, Bill. You said you were honest.

But when Trump took office, the economy had added jobs for 75 straight months and the unemployment rate was under 5% - the result of that economic success during the Obama years which a handful of posts ago in this thread you said you celebrated, Gao Lu ("Yup. Sure did!" you posted). To confirm the diagnosis of the economy he inherited, in July 2017 Trump told the NY Times that the economy was doing "great.")

To Obama's credit he did help substantually to repair damage done by Clinton. But now that Trump is in. Look!

Now the economy is doing much, much better! Do you have investments? What has your portfolio done since we dumped Obama and Got Trump?

What's your guess as to which of those two sets of economic conditions makes it easier for a president to get good ratings?

No doubt an imprioving economy helped Obama's rating and likely Trumps as well. I mean, what would you expect?

Yes, context really matters. We agree and anyone can see my post above was therefore spot on.

• The other contextual matter is the fact that Trump's favorability on his only/signature area of accomplishment during his first year stands at mid-field with the economy doing "great" (his word). Where would Trump's handling of the economy number have been over the last year had he faced the economic disaster Obama faced during his first year?

What a bleak, dark outlook you have! Chin up, dear! Trump is doing great on all kinds of fronts. The economy is only one of those.

I have to ask, Gao Lu: You seem to share the president's passion about "fake news."

Yes I share his passion that fake news is dishonest.

Does it qualify as "fake news" to you that Rasmussen compared the first years of Trump and Obama without reporting the very different economic conditions the two men faced?

Wait...you were just saying they both were appraised on strong economies. Ummm, which way do you want it? I don't care, but pick one.

Or perhaps, does it qualify as "fake news" that YOU presented a comparison of the two presidents' first years without reporting the very different economic conditions the two men faced?

How different? You say they are the same in one breath and different in another. Awww, forget it. We have to talk sense if we are going to get anywhere.

• dct112685
    dct112685 Posts: 1,114

@C_M_ said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

Thanks, Bill, for the context of the situation. I have serious reservations rathe some here wants the truth, contextual comparisons, and the truth of Mr. Trump's popularity.

The OP is laughable, to begin with. Success is something one experiences at the end of years or a task. It's independently proven and observed by others. If you have to say it, then maybe it's not? This should be at the end of his term. Only a child is given very short interval to stay motivated. What is Mr. Trump?

I guess "if one doesn't blow his [or surrogate] own horn, there will be no music." Fake Success. CM

Your bias is showing

"Bias"? What are you talking about? Please, what? CM

Your obvious hatred for the President and everything about him to the point that even if he does something good you would never admit it.

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

@davidtaylorjr said:

Your bias is showing

Your obvious hatred for the President and everything about him to the point that even if he does something good you would never admit it.

Dear, dear, David,
    I don't agree with your bold assertion due to the differences in "does something good". What do you mean by this phrase? To me, it's not fulfilling political campaign promises. CM

• dct112685

@C_M_ said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

Your bias is showing

Dear, dear, David,
    I don't agree with your bold assertion due to the differences in "does something good". What do you mean by this phrase? To me, it's not fulfilling political campaign promises. CM

Do you think it is good that the economy is recovering faster than it did under the previous administration? Do you think it is good you will be keeping more of your paycheck in 99% of cases? Do you think it is good they are working to allow short term health plans to go 12 months instead of 3? Do you think it is good that ISIS is shrinking?

• Bill_Coley
    Bill_Coley Posts: 2,675

@GaoLu said:
    Silly Bill! Maybe you just don't know. He has achieved, as far as I know, more percentage of his list of promises than any preseident at this time. All that in spite of Democrats perpetually poking sticks in the wheels of American progress.

The tax cut was clearly the most prominent legislative (NOT executive) achievement from his list of promises. What's been his second most prominent legislative (NOT executive) achievement?

CONTEXT

• The first graph compares the first year-plus of the Trump presidency with the first year of the Obama presidency, and I guess, thinks we won't remember that when Obama took office, the economy was losing 700,000 jobs a month and the unemployment rate was near 10%, by-products of the worst recession since the Great Depression.

All by products of the Clinton era. Honesty, Bill. You said you were honest.

In my view - and as this Wikipedia article makes clear - any "honest" evaluation of the causes of the great recession concludes that many of the factors that contributed to its cause and severity arose after Bill Clinton left office (e.g. sub-prime loans peaked after 2003). Under George W. Bush, a Democratic congress deregulated Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Bill Clinton failed to implement a rule that would have imposed constraints on some lending. But most of the other factors that caused the 2008 recession were post-Clinton.

On those grounds, I contend your assertion that the recession of 2008 was "all by products of the Clinton era" is not true. Please provide links to sources that demonstrate the truth of your claim.

To Obama's credit he did help substantually to repair damage done by Clinton. But now that Trump is in. Look!

I look forward to the links you provide that support your view of Clinton's responsibility for the 2008 recession.

Now the economy is doing much, much better! Do you have investments? What has your portfolio done since we dumped Obama and Got Trump?

1) We don't "dump" presidents who serve two full terms, and therefore can't run again.
    2) We don't "dump" presidents who leave office with a 62% favorability rating, as did Obama.
    3) If we "dump" presidents at all, it's when we refuse to elect them for second terms (e.g. Jimmy Carter and George H. W. Bush) or when they resign or are impeached and convicted (e.g. Richard Nixon and Donald Trump)

What's your guess as to which of those two sets of economic conditions makes it easier for a president to get good ratings?

No doubt an imprioving economy helped Obama's rating and likely Trumps as well. I mean, what would you expect?

My point was NOT AT ALL about Obama's FINAL year in office, when the six year economic expansion he had overseen aided his poll numbers. It was about his FIRST year in office, the year one of the charts you provided compared to Trump's first year in office. My point was that to compare Obama's favorables in his FIRST year - in the throes of a global economic meltdown - to Trump's favorables in his first year - the seventh year of a seven year economic expansion - without noting the VERY different economic realities the two men faced in their respective first years was misleading, what you might call "fake news."

Do you have any comment on the point I actually made? Was it misleading for that chart to compare Obama's FIRST year to Trump's first year, without mentioning the very different economies the two men faced?

Yes, context really matters. We agree and anyone can see my post above was therefore spot on.

No, it wasn't. Its context was off by about six years. See above.

Does it qualify as "fake news" to you that Rasmussen compared the first years of Trump and Obama without reporting the very different economic conditions the two men faced?

Wait...you were just saying they both were appraised on strong economies. Ummm, which way do you want it? I don't care, but pick one.

Again, my point had to do with one of the two charts you presented, the one that compared Obama's favorables in his FIRST year - in the middle of the worst recession since the Great Depression - to Trump's favorables in his first year - in the seventh year of a seven year economic expansion. My point had NOTHING to do with two economies, both appraised as "strong."

• Bill_Coley

@Bill_Coley said:
    Under George W. Bush, a Democratic congress deregulated Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

Correction: It was under George H. W. Bush (Bush 41, not Bush 43) that a Democratic congress deregulated Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. My bad.

• GaoLu
    edited March 2018

@Bill_Coley said:

The tax cut was clearly the most prominent legislative (NOT executive) achievement from his list of promises. What's been his second most prominent legislative (NOT executive) achievement?

There you go inventing new rules to try to prop up your sagging arguments. Well, never mind that curiosity.
    His achievements have been listed previously on these forums. I don't have time to waste compiling it all for you because you are too lazy to go look.

We could talk about the economy, jobs, employment, $270 billion worth of new trade deals that will benefit American companies and employees, the "Caliphate" effectively destroyed, reduced illegal immigration, repealing wasteful unnecessary business regulations, work on welfare reform and education underway, fewer Tweets. What do you call all that? Chopped liver?

Obama's success ( he had some) looks awfully anemic beside Trump's. But, I guess Democrats did their best. Just wasn't good enough. Wasn't good at all. So, we dumped 'em.

On those grounds, I contend your assertion that the recession of 2008 was "all by-products of the Clinton era" is not true. Please provide links to sources that demonstrate the truth of your claim.

My best link would be reality. Bill--what actually happened? You can bury your brain in a mountain of other people's words and parrot the Party Line that obviously isn't true--but what actually happened? That is what matters to me and most Americans--who will re-elect Trump. Unless someone better, (oh please!) comes along.

Your portfolio Bill....how is it doing? C'mon. Out with it. Maybe write a letter to our President and thank him.

1) We don't "dump" presidents who serve two full terms, and therefore can't run again.

We couldnt dump Obama fast enough and as soon as we could we dumped him. BTW, I happen to like the term "dumped."

2) We don't "dump" presidents who leave office with a 62% favorability rating, as did Obama.

We dumped him. He was awful for America. We dumped the whole Party. Hillary, Democrats and all.

3) If we "dump" presidents at all, it's when we refuse to elect them for second terms (e.g. Jimmy Carter and George H. W. Bush) or when they resign or are impeached and convicted (e.g. Richard Nixon and Donald Trump)

Trump is fine. We dumped Obama. So glad we did!

My point was NOT AT ALL about Obama's FINAL year in office, when the six year economic expansion he had overseen aided his poll numbers. It was about his FIRST year in office, the year one of the charts you provided compared to Trump's first year in office. My point was that to compare Obama's favorables in his FIRST year - in the throes of a global economic meltdown - to Trump's favorables in his first year - the seventh year of a seven year economic expansion - without noting the VERY different economic realities the two men faced in their respective first years was misleading, what you might call "fake news."

Bill, you do have a point. I actually see it. But like you often do, you take the obvious and turn it on its head by creating a rule-set that isolates it from larger context. My college prof's utterly rejected student's doing that. What kind of prof's did you have?

The obvious act is that Trump is president, has implemented new economic policies and the economy is doing better than it ever did under Obama or Clinton. Your vast energy in locating and isolating little regions of data that you perceive to support your powerful negative emotional feelings--is amusing at best; and just plain sad at worst.

Do you have any comment on the point I actually made? Was it misleading for that chart to compare Obama's FIRST year to Trump's first year, without mentioning the very different economies the two men faced?

I am interested in outcomes. I have little interest in the dubious complexity one might imagine in analyzing the relative success of perceived enemies. That is a field of its own and have at it if you like. My interest is the well being and happiness and success of people and how God is working among them.

No, it wasn't. Its context was off by about six years. See above.

For the point I was making it was spot-on. For the isolated and different point you are making it was off. I was making my point, not yours. Why do you do that Bill? It never feels honest when you do that, yet you say you are an honest man.

Not at all for the point Rasmussen was making. You are trying to say they are misleading for not making your point which isn't what the graphs is about. That feels awfully dishonest.

Again, my point had to do with one of the two charts you presented, the one that compared Obama's favorables in his FIRST year - in the middle of the worst recession since the Great Depression - to Trump's favorables in his first year - in the seventh year of a seven year economic expansion. My point had NOTHING to do with two economies, both appraised as "strong."

Right. My point had to do with economics and presidential success. You had some other dark, bleak, negative point you were trying to make against the president. Trump is doing great on many important fronts. Better than Obama ever did. Or Clinton. America is liking that. The Dem's are sort of fading, though their Party whistles have a shrill toot!

• C Mc
    edited March 2018

GaoLu said: We couldnt dump Obama fast enough and as soon as we could we dumped him. BTW, I happen to like the term "dumped."
    Trump is fine. We dumped Obama. So glad we did!
    Trump is doing great on many important fronts. Better than Obama ever did. Or Clinton. America is liking that. The Dem's are sort of fading, though their Party whistles have a shrill toot!

I am surprised. Are we being biased here? It 's good to know how you felt about the previous US Administrations (Dems). CM

Post edited by C Mc on
  • Bill_Coley
    edited March 2018

@GaoLu said:
    There you go inventing new rules to try to prop up your sagging arguments. Well, never mind that curiosity.
    His achievements have been listed previously on these forums. I don't have time to waste compiling it all for you because you are too lazy to go look.

This response is in keeping with your pattern: When I ask you to provide support for an assertion of fact or additional information on some other aspect of one of your posts, you refuse, but cloak your refusal in an advisory that I could/should get the information myself. This time, the cloak of your refusal comes with a personal attack. Nice.

The point of my request - which is adroitly made by your refusal-cum-inability to name his second-most prominent legislative achievement - is that the president has very few legislative achievements. Why does that matter? Ask Trump and the other GOPers who spent so much time during the campaign criticizing Obama for doing what they thought was so much by executive order, rather than through the legislative process.

We could talk about the economy, jobs, employment, $270 billion worth of new trade deals that will benefit American companies and employees, the "Caliphate" effectively destroyed, reduced illegal immigration, repealing wasteful unnecessary business regulations, work on welfare reform and education underway, fewer Tweets. What do you call all that? Chopped liver?

None of those is a legislative accomplishment, and hence, none of those responds to the request I made.

Obama's success ( he had some) looks awfully anemic beside Trump's. But, I guess Democrats did their best. Just wasn't good enough. Wasn't good at all. So, we dumped 'em.

During his first year in office, to name just three, Obama signed:

• the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, which gave workers more time to file pay discrimination lawsuits
    • the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, a $787 billion stimulus package
    • the "Credit Card Act," a set of consumer protections for credit card holders

I rank the Fair Pay Act as the second-most prominent legislative accomplishment of his first year, behind the stimulus package.

On those grounds, I contend your assertion that the recession of 2008 was "all by-products of the Clinton era" is not true. Please provide links to sources that demonstrate the truth of your claim.

My best link would be reality. Bill--what actually happened? You can bury your brain in a mountain of other people's words and parrot the Party Line that obviously isn't true--but what actually happened? That is what matters to me and most Americans--who will re-elect Trump. Unless someone better, (oh please!) comes along.

And again you refuse/fail/can't respond to my request for additional information. If "what really happened" was that Clinton-era actions were solely responsible for the great recession of 2008, then evidence to support your claim should be easy to find. But that's NOT what really happened. Your claim is false.

Facts matter, Gao Lu. Assertions of fact - such as "the Great Recession was 'all by-products' of the Clinton era'" - aren't true just because we say they're true. They're true because they ARE true. And if they ARE true, then we can back them up. Time and time again, when I challenge one of your assertions of fact that I know to be false, you refuse either to back it up or to acknowledge that you can't back it up.

Bill, you do have a point. I actually see it. But like you often do, you take the obvious and turn it on its head by creating a rule-set that isolates it from larger context. My college prof's utterly rejected student's doing that. What kind of prof's did you have?

I don't think you see my point, which is that YOUR CHART isolated Obama's first year favorability ratings from their larger context when it set them against Trump's first year favorability ratings without mention of the VERY DIFFERENT larger contexts of the economies the two men faced in their respective first years.

The obvious act is that Trump is president, has implemented new economic policies and the economy is doing better than it ever did under Obama or Clinton. Your vast energy in locating and isolating little regions of data that you perceive to support your powerful negative emotional feelings--is amusing at best; and just plain sad at worst.

We could argue about the extent to which Trump's "new economic policies" have contributed to the expansion which started under Obama back in 2011, an expansion which produced MORE jobs in Obama's final year in office (2.34 million) than in Trump's first year in office (2.19 million), but the point is not whether 2.34 million new jobs is better than 2.19 million new jobs. The point is your chart, not my posts, isolated data from its context. [Though I am curious whether you credit Trump's "new economic policies" for creating fewer jobs in 2017 than Obama's "old" economic policies created in 2016. Do tell.]

I am interested in outcomes. I have little interest in the dubious complexity one might imagine in analyzing the relative success of perceived enemies. That is a field of its own and have at it if you like. My interest is the well being and happiness and success of people and how God is working among them.

In other words, you want to avoid the question.

Not at all for the point Rasmussen was making. You are trying to say they are misleading for not making your point which isn't what the graphs is about. That feels awfully dishonest.

I say misleading. You say dishonest.

You say one shouldn't isolate data from its larger context....except when Rasmussen does it to make a point with which you agree. I say one shouldn't isolate data from its larger context, period.

• GaoLu
    edited March 2018

I am interested in this:

1. God is Good
    2. America is doing much, much better
    3. Trump is at the helm as amazingly good things are happening in America.

All your other little peck, peck, peck on your personal perceived enemies is your Interest, but not mine. The coon you have treed is not me, but some purple unicorn in your own wild imagination.

I fully respect your right to pursue your interests and opinions.

If you want to start a thread on legislative achievements of various presidents, fine. I won't post there. That is not what I discussing here, and however badly you want to, bless your heart, I just don't. It's off topic.

In other words, you want to avoid the question..

Exactly. Your critical spirit isn't my thing. I want to stay on topic and not sniff your red herrings.

I say one shouldn't isolate data from its larger context, period.

"Isolating data" is your middle name, Bill. Scripture, politics, forum posts--very many if not almost every post you make is dedicated to doing so. I commend you for saying so here.

• Bill_Coley

@GaoLu said:
    I am interested in this:

1. God is Good
    2. America is doing much, much better
    3. Trump is at the helm as amazingly good things are happening in America.

All your other little peck, peck, peck on your personal perceived enemies is your Interest, but not mine. The coon you have treed is not me, but some purple unicorn in your own wild imagination. ...
    Exactly. Your critical spirit isn't my thing. I want to stay on topic and not sniff your red herrings. ...
    "Isolating data" is your middle name, Bill. Scripture, politics, forum posts--very many if not almost every post you make is dedicated to doing so. I commend you for saying so here.

I guess it's true what they say: When you can't diminish a poster's argument, diminish the poster.

• dct112685

@GaoLu said:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! This is SO SO true!

• Bill_Coley

@davidtaylorjr said:

@GaoLu said:

I applaud your facility with the CapsLock key, David.

• dct112685

@Bill_Coley said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@GaoLu said:

I used the SHIFT key :wink:

• Bill_Coley

@davidtaylorjr said:

Then my applause is even more robust! In your concurrence with Gao Lu's post, not only did you master multiple AND CONTIGUOUS presentations of the often-challenging "HA" dipthong, you did so while holding down the Shift key. That's forum posting at its finest.

• dct112685

@Bill_Coley said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

Then my applause is even more robust! In your concurrence with Gao Lu's post, not only did you master multiple AND CONTIGUOUS presentations of the often-challenging "HA" dipthong, you did so while holding down the Shift key. That's forum posting at its finest.

I appreciate your progressive accolades.

• C Mc

Gentlemen,
    If we're to continue this thread, let's keep the main thing, the main thing", the OP. Albeit, questionable, at best. CM

• dct112685
    edited March 2018

@C_M_ said:
    Gentlemen,
    If we're to continue this thread, let's keep the main thing, the main thing", the OP. Albeit, questionable, at best. CM

Trump has had more success in one year than the previous administration had in 8. This is amazing considering half of Congress is trying to take him out because they are still sore losers.

• C Mc

@davidtaylorjr said:

@C_M_ said:
    Gentlemen,

Trump has had more success in one year than the previous administration had in 8...

At best, the jury is still out. Trump is only in his second year. A blind man can see this! CM

• dct112685

@C_M_ said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

@C_M_ said:
    Gentlemen,

Trump has had more success in one year than the previous administration had in 8...

At best, the jury is still out. Trump is only in his second year. A blind man can see this! CM

Which is why I only addressed the first year......

• C Mc

@davidtaylorjr said:

It doesn't count when you have four years, other Presidents, and a context. Let it rest. After his scheduled four years, try the success instrument again. CM

• dct112685

@C_M_ said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

It doesn't count when you have four years, other Presidents, and a context. Let it rest. After his scheduled four years, try the success instrument again. CM

That's ridiculous.

• GaoLu

@C_M_ said:

@davidtaylorjr said:

Where did you study math? Walmart? Good grief.

Trump has had more success in one year than the previous administration had in 8, in spite of the context of half of Congress and all the liberal trying to take him out because they are still sore losers. What will he do during his 8 years in office? We can only imagine. But there really is hope we can MAGA.

• C Mc

@GaoLu said:

We seem to have gotten it from the same place. Have you forgotten that a term for a US President is for years, not eight (8). Even with wishful thinking, it's a four-year term.

Trump has had more success in one year than the previous administration had in 8, in spite of the context of half of Congress and all the liberal trying to take him out because they are still sore losers.

Your CD partner has cited the "Fox News" -Republican "talking points" earlier today. Spare me. If such "success" were possible, who got hurt, left behind, stepped on, bullied, and relationship destroyed? His own party is afraid of him. Only those, with the exemption of one, speaks out against him, with all his political shenanigans.

What will he do during his 8 years in office?

The "cart is before the horse." He can hardly get through two. We will see about four. Mr. Trump for eight years? Need I remind you, there a vast difference between "faith" and "presumption"? Congress hasn't done anything too seriously stop Russia from interfering (16-US Departments affirmed this) again. Poor America!

We can only imagine.

Dreams are nice, but we must walk up to reality.

But there really is hope we can MAGA.

America doesn't need to be great. It needs to function. She needs to love her people, keep the school children safe, keep guns out of the classrooms, retrain law-enforcers,
    protect the environment, learn how to get along with other countries. e.g. Germany, Canada, etc. CM

• GaoLu
    edited March 2018

@C_M_ said:

@GaoLu said:

We seem to have gotten it from the same place. Have you forgotten that a term for a US President is for years, not eight (8). Even with wishful thinking, it's a four-year term.

I am no prophet, but we are hoping for 8, not 4. My math is good, based on a field called "probability mathematics."

Trump has had more success in one year than the previous administration had in 8, in spite of the context of half of Congress and all the liberal trying to take him out because they are still sore losers.

Your CD partner has cited the "Fox News" -Republican "talking points" earlier today. Spare me. If such "success" were possible, who got hurt, left behind, stepped on, bullied, and relationship destroyed? His own party is afraid of him. Only those, with the exemption of one, speaks out against him, with all his political shenanigans.

Oh yeah? Links to sources for all your facts, please (just kidding!)

What will he do during his 8 years in office?

The "cart is before the horse." He can hardly get through two. We will see about four. Mr. Trump for eight years? Need I remind you, there a vast difference between "faith" and "presumption"? Congress hasn't done anything too seriously stop Russia from interfering (16-US Departments affirmed this) again. Poor America!

Probability, my friend. Probability. Chin up! Don't be so despondent! Look up and have some hope! Works better than Prozac (whatever that is).

We can only imagine.

Dreams are nice, but we must walk up to reality.

Amen! Reality is America s better than it has been in a long time. Still has problems, true...there is a lot of mess to clean up yet. [spoiler alert!] I promise that in the end, God wins and everything will be set right. I went ahead and read the last chapter in the book.

But there really is hope we can MAGA.

America doesn't need to be great. It needs to function. She needs to love her people, keep the school children safe, keep guns out of the classrooms, retrain law-enforcers,
    protect the environment, learn how to get along with other countries. e.g. Germany, Canada, etc. CM

You have a knack for seeing the dark side of everything. Casting everything in shadow. Cheer up, bud! God really is in control. America is great! I recently chatted with a few folks from various Asian countries and their greatest desire: "If only we could get to that great land of America!" It is great. Trust me. Don't let the Internet lies replace the Bible Truth. Cheer up!

• C Mc

America is great. God blessed, America!

"In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth..."
    At the end of each day, "It was good."
    On the sixth day, God made the man (Adam) and the woman (Eve).
    God rested on the seventh-day (memorialized His creation for humankind).

And then came along...

"America-the Beautiful":

• Christopher Columbus
    • Pilgrims
    • States
    • Constitution
    • Presidents
    • Wars
    • Civil Rights

And then came...

God made and God said... CM

• dct112685

@C_M_ said:

@GaoLu said:

DO you really want to go that route? How many people did Obamacare hurt and leave behind? MILLIONS. I talk to them every day.

How many people did pulling out of Iraq prematurely hurt? Thousands!

And I'm pretty sure no relationship has been destroyed by Trump policies. That's just a ridiculous notion.

• C Mc

@GaoLu said:
    Trump has had more success in one year than the previous administration had in 8, in spite of the context of half of Congress and all the liberal trying to take him out because they are still sore losers. What will he do during his 8 years in office? We can only imagine. But there really is hope we can MAGA.

“Everything great is not always good, but all good things are great.” –Demosthenes (384-322 B.C.) is regarded as the greatest of Greek orators and perhaps the greatest orator of all times. CM

• dct112685

@C_M_ said:

@GaoLu said:

“Everything great is not always good, but all good things are great.” –Demosthenes (384-322 B.C.) is regarded as the greatest of Greek orators and perhaps the greatest orator of all times. CM

Oh brother.