The Final Phase of Christ's Presence soon to be revealed...

When studying prophecy I have encountered a common denominator. The revealing of prophecy comes with a process. I have not yet come across a single prophecy that has occurred in an immediate fashion but rather in a slow revelation. (Matthew 24:29-31) The phrase 'the tribulation of those days' refers to 'a time of trouble' or Last Days. Aren't these last days dark with pangs of distress? This allotment of troubled times is a Conclusion of a System of things. The End of the Gentile times in 1914 ushered in the Last Days. There was an Arabic term used in Biblical times when a Ruler fell from grace, the term used was 'His Heaven has Fallen!" The effects would be felt by all the inhabitants of the earth. The scripture gives us some very detailed information as the scripture ends with, 'the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.' (Matthew 24:29It's Spiritual and these signs or (woes) have been occurring since 1914, the year Satan and his hordes were hurled out of Heaven onto the earth. Each of the three woes consist of a period of 40 years of refinement. "Woe, woe, woe to those dwelling on the earth" (Rev 8:13)

As this third and final woe comes to its' end, Jesus will quietly begin to separate the faithful. The sudden appearance of the Great Crowd begins to be renewed and restored physically as they begin to outlive the wicked as they gain insight. (Daniel 12: 9-10) The wicked? Well, they have No Understanding at All. Not knowing which way is up or down. They become deaf, dumb, and stupid to the truth BEFORE they die the second death. In some cases, those who become so animalistic to do harm to the righteous may experience a sudden death in the manner of a expedited removal of such ones. This will be a warning to the remaining ones as their life slowly ebbs away.

The following verse states, 'Then the sign of the Son of man will appear in heaven'. That sign began in 1914 causing all the tribes of the earth to beat themselves in grief, including those who are rightly disposed for everlasting life, even those whom are anointed are not immune to Satan's woes upon the earth. "For just as the lightning comes out of the east and shines over to the west, so the Presence of the Son of man will be." (Matthew 24:27) What is that sign? The four horsemen that ride, all have work to do. These four horsemen are part of that Composite Sign spoken of in Jesus' answer to the question, “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your Presence and of the Conclusion of the system of things?” (Matthew 24:3) They give evidence of Christ's Presence as the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and glory.

Christ 'will send out his angels with a great trumpet sound,' but what is the purpose? 'They will gather his chosen ones together from the four winds'. "The Lord himself will descend from heaven with a commanding call, with an archangel’s voice and with God’s trumpet, and those who are dead in union with Christ will rise first." (1 Thess 4:16) This prophecy was first spoken of at (Daniel 12:1-2) "Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until after we have sealed the slaves of our God in their foreheads.” (Rev 7:3) "And I heard the number of those who were sealed, 144,000" (Rev 7:4)

The completion of the sealing of the 144,000 paves the way for the Last Days to come to their end. With that, the (pangs of distress) quietly come to their end for those rightly disposed for everlasting life, the Great Crowd. This very well could be the event that brings the Pollical Kings together proclaiming peace and security. "Whenever it is that they are saying, “Peace and security!” then sudden destruction is to be instantly on them, just like birth pains on a pregnant woman, and they will by no means escape." (1 Thessalonians 5:3)

However, once the Last Days come to their end, the ones who are deceived by the Kings of Gog of Magog by refusing to give Jehovah and his Anointed One credit will begin dying a death of everlasting destruction, the second death with no hope of a resurrection. They die forever in the manner of Adam and Eve. However, as they die off without knowing of such, they do eventually begin to witness a wonderous phenomenon that positively provides undeniable proof of Christ's Presence as our Brothers and Sisters begin to Receive the Blessings of Jehovah's Kingdom Government. (Daniel 2:44) This Revelation is the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory!

The Final Phase of Christ's Presence will Slowly Be Revealed as a Witness for All to SEE. The wicked will lament at seeing our Brothers and Sisters getting healthier as each day passes.

• "He forgives all your errors And heals all your ailments; He reclaims your life from the pit And crowns you with his loyal love and mercy. He satisfies you with good things all your life, So that your youth is renewed like that of an eagle." (Psalm 103:3-5)
  • "Let his flesh become fresher than in youth; Let him return to the days of his youthful vigor." (Job 33:25)

Once the wicked recognize the Reality that they are dying of sickness and old age, they will look for a faster way to die themselves. "In those days people will seek death but will by no means find it, and they will long to die, but death will flee from them." (Rev 9:6) The death they die will be a Slow one, so don't feel sorry for such ones who hate God's Holy Name with slander. They holler and scream with vitriol vile as they are tormented day and night at SEEING faithful brothers and sisters out live them becoming perfect in health little by little. (Exodus 23:30) The sacred secret about the Great Tribulation that begins soon after the Conclusion of the Last Days is that it doesn't affect everyone, like the tribulation of those days that began in 1914, but only the wicked!

Soon, very soon, Jehovah's Witnesses will end New Bible Studies and walk away from those who Jesus Christ has deemed hypocrites in (2 Timothy 3:1-5). This phenomenal display will prove to be too much for the wicked who reviled your faith as they witness your vitality of unbounding health and happiness. "Look! My servants will shout joyfully because of the good condition of the heart, But you will cry out because of the pain of heart And you will wail because of a broken spirit." (Isaiah 65:14)

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

Comments

• Fred
    Fred Posts: 38

Beloved ones, we are now children of God, but it has not yet been made manifest what we will be. We do know that when he is made manifest we will be like him, because we will see him just as he is. (1 John 3:2, New World Translation)

The Watchtower: In his first letter, John warns against “antichrist,” and tells Christians to remain in union with Christ while awaiting His "presence" and His manifestation. (1 John 2:18, 28; 3:2) (Happy Are Those Found Watching!, December 1, 1984, page 12)

Your post makes mention of Christ's "presence." Do you agree with what is written above concerning 1 John 3:2 in reference to the "presence" Jesus?

• Brother Rando
    Brother Rando Posts: 1,402
    edited July 17

@Fred The Watchtower: In his first letter, John warns against “antichrist,” and tells Christians to remain in union with Christ while awaiting His "presence" and His manifestation. (1 John 2:18, 28; 3:2) (Happy Are Those Found Watching!, December 1, 1984, page 12)

Yes... we await the revealing of Christ presence....

The anti-christ rejects Jesus as the Christ the Son of the living God. (Matthew 16:16) The anti-christ claims Jesus is God or Jesus is the Almighty when there is no such scripture.

Maybe you should Matthew 16: 16 again as you fight against Christ....

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• Fred

Then why do the JW's now teach 1 John 3:2 is in reference to Jehovah?

They used to say 1 John 3:2 referred to Jesus. They flip-flop quite a bit.

They are very confused.

• Brother Rando

Why you flip flop by claiming God has No Name?

You are very confused. Everything has a Name.

Jeremiah 16:21

“So I will make them know, At this time I will make them know my power and my might, And they will have to know that my name is Jehovah.”

• Fred

You dodged 1 John 3:2.

Try again.

• Brother Rando

John 3:2

This one came to him in the night and said to him: “Rabbi, we know that you have come from God as a teacher, for no one can perform these signs that you perform unless God is with him.”

Who is with Jesus??

• Fred
  • Brother Rando

Only your kind would call scripture irrelevant. Freddy doesn't even know this member of the Sanhedrin was speaking with JESUS. LOL

John 3:2

This one came to him in the night and said to him: “Rabbi, we know that you have come from God as a teacher, for no one can perform these signs that you perform unless God is with him.”

• Fred

Your response was irrelevant. Scripture isn't irrelevant.

Don't equate your confusion with Scripture.

Big mistake.

• Brother Rando

You don't believe in Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God. (Matthew 16:16) Deny it all you want. You still will not gain Salvation.

Romans 10:9

For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved.

If Scripture isn't irrelevant then why are you against them? You're in a cult and have been brainwashed.

Your teach God Almighty died and another God raised him from the dead. That doesn't beget salvation but a sure fire punishment.

1 Corinthians 8:5

For even though there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many “gods” and many “lords,”

1 Corinthians 8:6

there is actually to us one God, the Father, from whom all things are and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through him.

Put down your Satan Books and read the bible for once.... get out of your demonic cult that has a bind on you. Come to Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ

The name and title of the Son of God from the time of his anointing while on earth. The name Jesus (Gr., I·e·sousʹ) corresponds to the Hebrew name Jeshua (or, in fuller form, Jehoshua), meaning “Jehovah Is Salvation.” The name itself was not unusual, many men being so named in that period. For this reason persons often added further identification, saying, “Jesus the Nazarene.” (Mr 10:47; Ac 2:22) Christ is from the Greek Khri·stosʹ, the equivalent of the Hebrew Ma·shiʹach (Messiah), and means “Anointed One.” Whereas the expression “anointed one” was properly applied to others before Jesus, such as Moses, Aaron, and David (Heb 11:24-26; Le 4:3; 8:12; 2Sa 22:51), the position, office, or service to which these were anointed only prefigured the superior position, office, and service of Jesus ChristJesus is therefore preeminently and uniquely “the Christ, the Son of the living God.”​—Mt 16:16; see CHRIST; MESSIAH.

• Fred

You agreed that 1 John 3:2 is in reference to Jesus, but the JW's says it refers to Jehovah.

Thanks for contradicting them.

• Brother Rando
    edited July 19

Jesus is the Christ of the living God. (Matthew 16:16) Christ means anointed one, approved one, or chosen one. Jesus is Jehovah Personal Spokesmen as the Word of God.

The Word of God is not God himself as the Greek Case used is θεοῦ which is a Genitive Singular Masculine Noun. Genitive is non-accusative and refers to offspring. Not the Eternal and Everlasting God.

The Greek Case used for the Eternal and Everlasting God is τὸν Θεόν.

• John 1:1a (and the Word was with God)
    • John 1:18a (No man has seen God at anytime)
    • John 17:3 (You, the only true God)

• Fred
  • Brother Rando
    edited July 19

Claiming

Jesus is the Christ of the living God. (Matthew 16:16) Christ means anointed one, approved one, or chosen one. Jesus is Jehovah Personal Spokesmen as the Word of God.

The Word of God is not God himself as the Greek Case used is θεοῦ which is a Genitive Singular Masculine Noun. Genitive is non-accusative and refers to offspring. Not the Eternal and Everlasting God.

The Greek Case used for the Eternal and Everlasting God is τὸν Θεόν.

John 1:1a (and the Word was with God)

John 1:18a (No man has seen God at anytime)

John 17:3 (You, the only true God)

as Irrelevant only proves you to be Anti-Christian.

That comes at no shock to me from your Scriptural Denials. I can take on your Demonic attacks because I have Christ... but since you do not have Christ, it's only a matter of time when Satan and his hordes will come for you because they eat their own... let them devour you for all I care. I won't stand in their way, neither while Jesus Christ whom you deny.

I'm handing you over to Satan. It's not likely you will be able to pass through the fire. Oh well, win some, lose some. Time for a sandwich.😎

1 Corinthians 5:5

you must hand such a man over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord.

• Fred

See my previous response.

• Brother Rando
    edited July 19

You are the one becoming Irrelevant. You can't stop the slide from drifting off into Gehenna... your sin against the Holy Spirit is an unforgivable one.

Another teaching of Jesus Christ whom you call Irrelevant:

Matthew 12:32

For example, whoever speaks a word against the Son of man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the holy spirit, it will not be forgiven him, no, not in this system of things nor in that to come.

By the way the Bible states "God is not the Son of Man." (Number 23:19)

1 Timothy 2:5

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, a man, Christ Jesus,

Huh oh... it's too late for you to turn around now....

• Fred

The Watchtower: Jesus helped his early followers to enjoy a personal relationship with God. Thus, when the apostle John wrote about his anticipated resurrection to heavenly life, John observed: “We shall be like [God] because we shall see him just as he is.” (1 John 3:2; 1 Corinthians 15:44) (Youths Who Remember Their Creator, December 1, 1996, page 16)

• Brother Rando

Jesus helped his early followers to enjoy a personal relationship with God. Didn't Jesus teach His Followers to Pray?

• Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be your Name.

Like I stated... You're becoming Irrelevant. For one, you're not a following of Christ. So you do not believe his quotes.

Matthew 4:10

Then Jesus said to him: “Go away, Satan! For it is written: ‘It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.’”

John 4:24

God is a Spirit, and those worshipping him must worship with spirit and truth.

• Fred

You affirmed 1 John 3:2 is in reference to Jesus, but the JW's say otherwise.

Great job!

• Brother Rando

Jesus is the Way... there's no way around it!

Acts 24:14

But I do admit this to you, that according to the Way that they call a sect, in this manner I am rendering sacred service to the God of my forefathers, as I believe all the things set forth in the Law and written in the Prophets.

More teachings from Jesus:

Matthew 16:27

For the Son of man is to come in the glory of his Father with his angels, and then he will repay each one according to his behavior.

John 6:44

No man can come to me unless the Father, who sent me, draws him, and I will resurrect him on the last day.

Another teaching from Jesus:

John 14:6

Jesus said to him: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

• Fred

Thanks for contradicting the JW's!

• Brother Rando

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses. We are the only true Christians walking about the earth speaking about the Good News of God's Kingdom. (Matthew 24:14)

Jesus Saves​—How?

Jesus saved faithful humans when he gave his life as a ransom sacrifice. (Matthew 20:28) Thus, the Bible calls Jesus the “Savior of the world.” (1 John 4:​14) It also states: “There is no salvation in anyone else, for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must get saved.”​—Acts 4:​12.

Jesus ‘tasted death for everyone’ who exercises faith in him. (Hebrews 2:9; John 3:​16) Thereafter, “God raised him up from the dead,” and Jesus returned to heaven as a spirit creature. (Acts 3:​15) There, Jesus is able “to save completely those who are approaching God through him, because he is always alive to plead for them.”​—Hebrews 7:​25.

Why do we need Jesus to plead for us?

We are all sinners. (Romans 3:​23Sin puts a barrier between us and God, and it leads to death. (Romans 6:​23) But Jesus serves as “an advocate” for those who exercise faith in his ransom sacrifice. (1 John 2:1, footnote) He pleads in their behalf, asking God to hear their prayers and grant forgiveness of their sins on the basis of Jesus’ sacrificial death. (Matthew 1:​21; Romans 8:​34) God acts on such pleas made by Jesus because they are in harmony with His will. God sent Jesus to the earth “for the world to be saved through him.”​—John 3:​17.

• Fred
    edited July 19

I know you are a JW, which makes it great you contradicted them.

• Brother Rando

Jehovah is the only true God. and Jesus is God's Christ. The Head of Christ is God. So when False religions claim Jesus is God. it contradicts the Bible.

1 Corinthians 11:3

But I want you to know that the head of every man is the Christ; in turn, the head of a woman is the man; in turn, the head of the Christ is God.

Would you like a Bible Study... not you silly, but those who may be reading this - those who are rightly disposed for everlasting life.

BroRando

This Forum is about Jehovah’s Sovereignty.

Jesus prayed, “Our Father in the Heavens, Let Your Name Be Sanctified” (Matthew 6:9) “Praised be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,” (1 Peter 1:3)

“I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you on the way and to bring you into the place that I have prepared.  Pay attention to him, and obey his voice. Do not rebel against him, for he will not pardon your transgressions, because my name is in him.” (Exodus 23:20-21)

• Jehovah your God will raise up for you from among your brothers a prophet like me. You must listen to him. (Deuteronomy 18:15)
    • While he was still speaking, look! a bright cloud overshadowed them, and look! a voice out of the cloud said: “This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved. Listen to him.” (Matthew 17:5)
    • Then a voice came out of the cloud, saying: “This is my Son, the one who has been chosen. Listen to him.” (Luke 9:35)
    • My God will reject them, For they have not listened to him, And they will become fugitives among the nations. (Hosea 9:17)
    • See that you do not refuse to listen to the one who is speaking. For if those who refused to listen to the one giving divine warning on earth did not escape, how much more will we not escape if we turn away from him who speaks from the heavens! (Hebrews 12:25)
    • But all those listening to him were in constant amazement at his understanding and his answers. (Luke 2:47)

Would you like to learn more about the Bible or about Jehovah’s Witnesses?

• Fred

1 John 3:2 and your contradiction with the JW's is still there.

• Brother Rando

Not at all. Understanding the Scriptures comes from a clean and honest heart. Those who are wicked have No Understanding of which you have proven in denying that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God. (Matthew 16:16)

Daniel 12:10

Many will cleanse themselves and whiten themselves and will be refined. And the wicked ones will act wickedly, and none of the wicked will understand; but those having insight will understand.

Jehovah’s Witnesses—Who Are We?

We come from hundreds of ethnic and language backgrounds, yet we are united by common goals. Above all, we want to honor Jehovah, the God of the Bible and the Creator of all things. We do our best to imitate Jesus Christ and are proud to be called Christians. Each of us regularly spends time helping people learn about the Bible and God’s Kingdom. Because we witness, or talk, about Jehovah God and his Kingdom, we are known as Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Explore our site. Read the Bible online. Learn more about us and our beliefs.

• Fred

You applied 1 John 3:2 in reference to Jesus.

The JW's don't.

Thanks for making that easy for me.

-bye-

• Brother Rando

No I didn't. Stop lying. I stated "Jesus is Jehovah's Personal Spokesperson as the Word of God. Then I showed you God in this sense is in genitive sense. That means the Word of God is not eternal but rather an offspring as in Firstborn of All Creation. He did not always exist but was Begotten which means brought forth or came to be. Created. Read Proverbs 8:22 LEB

• Word of God
    • Lamb of God
    • Son of God

Pick one... look them up the Greek Case is Θεοῦ

Revelation 19:13

and he is clothed with an outer garment stained with blood, and he is called by the name The Word of God.

• Θεοῦ is Genitive Singular Masculine

John 1:36

and as he looked at Jesus walking, he said: “See, the Lamb of God!

• Again, Θεοῦ is Genitive Singular Masculine

Mark 1:1

The beginning of the good news about Jesus Christ, the Son of God:

• Yet once again, Θεοῦ is Genitive Singular Masculine