Revelation 1:7 A scripture that remains hidden for the many...

Revelation 1:7 A scripture that remains hidden for the many...

Do you long for the day to see Jesus Christ coming with the clouds? Many religious, spiritual, and not so religious people yearn for this day. What about you? Don't all of us yearn for better times ahead? You would think Kings and Governments look forward to this day, so why are they silent? Why do the Worldly governments want to stomp down on your faith?

Jesus Christ is not only High Priest but he is also King of God's Kingdom. Soon, very soon, religion and man-made governments will no longer be needed. Today, you have the opportunity to have access to the one true God by means his only begotten son. Jesus himself told his disciples, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)

Matter of fact, most religions have shunned the Name of Jesus Christ's Father and removed it some 7,000 times from the scriptures. Governments don't even dare say the Father's Name in public. Why?

The name of Jesus gives us a clue of his Father's Name. Jesus when translated means, "Jehovah is Salvation." Not only does Jesus give witness and testimony to the name Jehovah, so do many other Names in the Bible, even some Books of the Bible.

• Joel [Jehovah Is God]
  • Jeremiah [Jehovah Exalts]
  • John [Jehovah Has Been Gracious]
  • Jehoshaphat [Jehovah Is Judge]
  • and many more...

“That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.” (Psalms 83:18 King James Bible)

Jesus stated to Nicodemus, a member of the Sanhedrin whom was a Pharisee, "For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

• Whether we cite a scripture or a name that give witness to the Name of Jehovah, there is no way around it. Jehovah is given credit and praise.
  • Some have even stopped using the Name JESUS because of it's meaning.
  • What next? Tear out Chapters of the Bible written by Jeremiah, Joel, or John?
  • Think about it, John wrote several Books. John, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Revelation.
  • Are we not to believe John or Jesus because their names give praise to JEHOVAH?

So.... let's look into this scripture a little bit deeper. "Look! He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will SEE him, and those who pierced him; and All the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in grief because of him. Yes, Amen." (Rev 1:7)

Many are looking forward to this prophecy being fulfilled. However, if you are waiting for this fulfillment. It has already come. Yes, that right. We are living it right now. Did you notice the part where it states "All the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in grief because of him?"

• Aren't people of all nationalities experiencing grief in one form or another today?
  • When did it begin? October 1st, 1914
  • The grieving could not start afterwards when Jesus delivers salvation could it?
  • The coming with the clouds means that his appearance or advent is hidden
  • Yet the scripture states every eye will SEE him

The Greek word used for SEE is ὁράω horaó. It means I see, look upon, experience, perceive, discern, or beware. According to HELPS Word-studies 3708 horáō – properly, see, often with metaphorical meaning: "to see with the mind" (i.e. spiritually see), i.e. perceive (with inward spiritual perception).

The cross reference is "Then the sign of the Son of man will appear in heaven, and All the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in grief, and they will SEE the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory." (Matthew 24:30) horáō – properly, see, often with metaphorical meaning: "to see with the mind" (i.e. spiritually see), i.e. perceive (with inward spiritual perception).

With these two verses (Rev 1:7) & (Matthew 24:30) we learned that ALL the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in grief. Something that would not occur at his coming which would be (the Revelation) stage of his Presence. WHY? Because the Great Crowd are spoken of in a favored state.

• After this I saw, and look! a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb (Rev 7:9)
  • So right away I said to him: “My lord, you are the one who knows.” And he said to me: “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed
  • their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb." (Rev 7:14)

Another scripture that gives us more evidence about the time of trouble is "Immediately after the tribulation of those days, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken." (Matthew 24:29) In Aramaic sayings, it was said if a ruler lost his rulership, that "His Heaven Has Fallen."

• And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them any longer in heaven. (Rev 12:7)
  • Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to you, having great anger, knowing that he has a short period of time. (Rev 12:12)
  • The tribulation of those days brought an end to the Gentile times and ushered in Christ's Presence. This time period is called the Last Days, hard to deal with.

Doesn't (Rev 12:7) & (Rev 12:12) happen at the beginning of Christ's Presence to cause ALL the tribes of the earth to beat themselves in grief?

• Then he said to them: “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom.
  • There will be great earthquakes, and in one place after another food shortages and pestilences; and there will be fearful sights and from heaven great signs.
  • Both scriptures are Progressive Prophecies that begin at his Presence and are brought to their end at the Revelation stage of Christ's Presence as we enter Christ Millennial Reign.

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)