Who would want to hide God’s Name?

2»

Comments

• This "Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one." . is taking God's Holy Name in vain... removing Jehovah and inserting the Lord. It's Satan's goal to getpeople to forget Jehovah's Holy Name.

Listen, O Israel: Jehovah our God is one Jehovah.-- Deuteronomy 6:4

Names denied by the Anti-Christ in salndering the Name Jehovah.

• Jesus means 'Jehovah is Salvation'
    • John means 'Jehovah has been Gracious'
    • Elijah means 'My God is Jehovah'
    • Hallelujah means 'Praise Jah" which is short for Jehovah

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• Truth
    Truth Posts: 521

You are not far away. I few hope. Jehovah and Jesus are one and the same.

Keep going.

• Trinitarians reject (Romans 10:9) They claim Jesus ewallt never died, so he could really be resurrected. All these scriptures where denied by Satan and his henchmen.

Acts 5:30

The God of our forefathers raised up Jesus, whom you killed, hanging him on a stake.

Romans 10:9

For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved.

Galatians 1:1

Paul, an apostle, neither from men nor through a man, but through Jesus Christ and God the Father, who raised him up from the dead,

Romans 8:34

Who will condemn them? Christ Jesus is the one who died, yes, more than that, the one who was raised up, who is at the right hand of God and who also pleads for us.

Acts 4:10

let it be known to all of you and to all the people of Israel that in the name of Jesus Christ the Naz·a·reneʹ, whom you executed on a stake but whom God raised up from the dead, by means of him this man stands here healthy in front of you.

2 Corinthians 4:14

knowing that the One who raised Jesus up will raise us up also with Jesus and will present us together with you.

Romans 8:11

If, now, the spirit of him who raised up Jesus from the dead dwells in you, the one who raised up Christ Jesus from the dead will also make your mortal bodies alive through his spirit that resides in you.

None of the scriptures indicate Jesus raising himself. But Satan and his hordes don't care about scripture.

Thankful for Google transliterates יהוה in English as Jehovah. Visit JW.org about whom Jesus Christ calls the Only True God in (John 17:3)

• Truth

I had to think when I read the Original Post:" Who would want to hide God’s Name?"

The person who would want to hide it would be the one who wants to stand in front of Jesus instead of behind Him.

Better, is to be hidden in Christ.

Am I tooting my horn? The Watchtower's horn? Am I hiding the REAL YHWH behind me?

Am I settled and at peace behind my Lord (the REAL one), God, and Savior?

May we never magnify ourselves against Him; O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together. Ps 34:3

• When false religion removes Jehovah, it is easy to spot the deception because they replace it with the title LORD. Notice how much more sense it makes when God's Name is put back.

Magnify Jehovah along with me; Let us Exalt His Name together. (Pslam 34:3)

The scriptures also give us insight and proctection to those who fear Jehovah and His Name. The type of fear is not a morbid fear, but the fear of displeasing a loved one. This type of fear can be claissifed as godly fear. This is caused by deep love and devotion.

At that time those who fear Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion, and Jehovah kept paying attention and listening. And a book of remembrance was written before him for those fearing Jehovah and for those Meditating on his Name. (Malachi 3:16)

"During his life on earth, Christ offered up supplications and also petitions, with strong outcries and tears, to the One who was able to save him out of death, and he was favorably heard for his godly fear.' (Hebrews 5:7)

Would you like to learn more about Jesus and the God he worshipped and served?

• Truth

Another great support resource for JW's. Especially for those who fear displeasing the Watchtower.

http://jwfacts.com/

• John 11:27

She said to him: “Yes, Lord, I have believed that you are the Christ, the Son of God, the one coming into the world.”

• Truth
    edited November 2021

When she said, "Lord" she meant Jehovah.

You keep saying "Lord" means Jehovah. You are right. Martha just declared Jesus to be God.

Next, perhaps, so will you.

• I see even in your responses, Satan got you to remove Christ. John 11:27

She said to him: “Yes, LordI have believed that you are the CHRIST, the Son of God, the one coming into the world.”

• Truth
    edited November 2021

The Watchtower may not have told you, but Jesus is the Christ.

"Lord" is Jehovah, who is the Christ, who is God. Martha got that. Soon, you too may get it.

Line upon line, precept upon precept. I wouldn't keep writing if I didn't have hope to hear your joyful confession of Who Christ is.

• That is because I grab you by the tail and horn and body slammed you. Forced you to cough. I'll keep doing to, your friend left you.

• Truth
    edited November 2021

I grab you by the tail and horn and body slammed you. Forced you to cough. I'll keep doing to, your friend left you.

@BroRando

Dude, your unclear statement above is evil. I am letting that one go.

Edit:

Oh, my "friends left" me? No, never. Not one friend has left me and Jesus is my closest friend, my God and Savior, my defender, and shield. I am safe and secure. You cannot touch me.

I am here to reach out to you with a cup of cold water, break some bread of Truth to you. Smite me if you will. Smite my mother and her skin color. Nothing you do can make me stop loving you. Nothing.

• The trinity and it garyoles are evil. Here's the founder of your false Baptism in removing Jesus Christ.

• @BroRando November 27 Does God have a name ?

Curious what @BroRando thinks about Deuteronomy 6:4 having three names יהוה אלהינו יהוה ?

שמע ישראל יהוה אלהינו יהוה אחד 

שמע - sh'-MA - to hear - verb, Qal, imperative, 2nd person, masculine, singular (Imperative is a volitional command)

ישראל - yis-ra-AYL - Israel - noun, proper, singular, absolute (proper Hebrew noun is a Person OR Place name)

יהוה - a-do-NAI - Yahweh - noun, proper, masculine, singular, absolute (Yahweh is missing accented vowel in the middle for Holy, Holy, Holy name)

אלהינו - e-lo-HAY-nu - God; our/we - noun, common, masculine, plural, construct; pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural

יהוה - a-do-NAI - Yahweh - noun, proper, masculine, singular, absolute (Yahweh is missing accented vowel in the middle for Holy, Holy, Holy name)

אחד - e-KHAD - one; another; (indefinite article); first - numeral, cardinal, singular, absolute

Deuteronomy 6:4 LEB => “Hear, Israel, Yahweh our God, Yahweh is unique.

Three names in Deuteronomy 6:4 could be translated: יהוה God We יהוה

Notice two יהוה names in Jeremiah 23:5-6 LEB => “Look, days are coming,” declares יהוה Yahweh, “when I will raise up for David a righteous branch, and he will reign as king, and he will achieve success, and he will do justice and righteousness in the land. In his days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell in safety, and this is his name by which he will be called: ‘יהוה Yahweh is our righteousness.’

Hebrew word for righteousness has pronoun, suffixed, 1st person, plural so could be translated: 'יהוה Yahweh righteousness We'

To me, three names in Deuteronomy 6:4 is truthfully consistent with Matthew 28:16-20 LEB => So the eleven disciples proceeded to Galilee, to the mountain which Jesus had designated for them. And when they saw him, they worshiped him, but some doubted. And Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you, and behold, I am with you all the days until the end of the age.”

Koine Greek τὸ ὄνομα (the name) is singular (followed by three voices). One plural e-lo-HEEM אלהים God is unique (different from humans created in the Image of God).

@BroRando November 28 When false religion removes Jehovah, it is easy to spot the deception because they replace it with the title LORD. Notice how much more sense it makes when God's Name is put back.

My favorite feature in Logos & Verbum Bible Software is visual filter highlighting so can insert Hebrew words in Reverse Interlinear Bibles.

Humanly is quite difficult for me to say יהוה with correct vowels as God's name is immensely Holy, which deserves Holy pause to Worship & Adore. Saying Jehovah, Iehovah, a-do-NAI (Lord), HaShem (The Name), Yahweh, ... does not have Holiness Worship pause.

Keep Smiling 😊

• "Listen, O Israel: Jehovah our God is one Jehovah." Deuteronomy 6:4

"Look! My servant, whom I support! My chosen one, whom I have approved! I have put my spirit in him; He will bring justice to the nations." Isaiah 42:1

• Jesus is Jehovah's Servant
    • Jesus was Chosen by Jehovah
    • Jesus was Approved by Jehovah
    • Jehovah put his spirit into Jesus
    • Jesus as King of God's Kingdom will bring justice to the nations

A Better World Is Near

• Truth

Humanly is quite difficult for me to say יהוה with correct vowels as God's name is immensely Holy, which deserves Holy pause to Worship & Adore. Saying Jehovah, Iehovah, a-do-NAI (Lord), HaShem (The Name), Yahweh, ... does not have Holiness Worship pause.

Interesting. I also feel that pause.

• In Exodus 7:1 many religions removed God's Name. Notice this note from Strong's Lexiton.

Strong's Lexicon

The LORD

יְהוָה֙ (Yah·weh)

Noun - proper - masculine singular

Strong's Hebrew 3068: Jehovah = 'the existing One' 1) the proper name of the one true God 1a) unpronounced except with the vowel pointings of H0136

• Truth

If you simply add a link to previous posts you wouldn’t have to repeat the same thing hundreds of times.

The audience here already knows who יְהוָה֙ is and some even know Him.

Also note that the name יְהוָה֙ does not occur in the NWT cult-only Bible translation. Instead, certain mysteriously unknown JW’s chose a word invented by a Catholic monk to put in their private version of the Bible.

• Brother Rando
    Brother Rando Posts: 1,300
    edited December 2021

The reason you reject Jesus as the Christ the Son of the living God (Matthew 16:16) is because you reject his Name which means Jehovah is Salvation. https://biblehub.com/strongs/exodus/7-1.htm

Now prove the lie that I have placed the Strong's Lexicon hundreds of times which states,  Jehovah = 'the existing One' 1) the proper name of the one true God.

The LORD

יְהוָה֙ (Yah·weh)

Noun - proper - masculine singular

Strong's Hebrew 3068: Jehovah = 'the existing One' 1) the proper name of the one true God 

You and @C Mc both have claimed the same dishonesty that the BibleHub and Strong's Concordance are JW Doctrine. Not only is that misleading the CD Reader but it is Deceptive. Something that Satan and his demons would spew. So spew away and I will keep shing the light upon you for others to see your hypocrisy.

Essential Meaning of hypocrisy

disapproving the behavior of people who do things that they tell other people not to do behavior that does not agree with what someone claims to believe or feel