Where is Bill

reformed
reformed Posts: 3,176

Where is @Bill_Coley ???

Haven't seen him on here for a couple of weeks. Did something happen to him? Anyone know?

Comments

• GaoLu
    GaoLu Posts: 1,368
    edited September 2018

C_M_ (AKA "NotMyMother") said Bill made a post stating his intentions, although @C_M_ seems to be the only one who ever saw such a message or knew anything about it. After making that error along with other embarrassing mistakes, he refused to discuss the mysterious secret Billium incident. This occurred before on the previous CD forum, almost exactly, when Bill was confronted with what appeared to be actually trolling himself with various personas. Perhaps @C_M_ can explain and all this would be clear.

No doubt maintaining a lot of personas is a lot of work.

• reformed

@GaoLu said:
    C_M_ (AKA "NotMyMother") said Bill made a post stating his intentions, although @C_M_ seems to be the only one who ever saw such a message or knew anything about it. After making that error along with other embarrassing mistakes, he refused to discuss the mysterious secret Billium incident. This occurred before on the previous CD forum, almost exactly, when Bill was confronted with what appeared to be actually trolling himself with various personas. Perhaps @C_M_ can explain and all this would be clear.

Yeah I searched for such a post from Bill and it doesn't exist. @C_M_

• Bill_Coley
    Bill_Coley Posts: 2,675

@reformed said:

@GaoLu said:

I feel as if I'm contributing to the delinquency of two majors, but so that you two can find some other conspiracy theory to which to tune your tin foil hats, I offer the following information:

When in THIS POST on August 20, CM asked whether you had read the "post" in which I had discussed what he called my "voluntary absence" from CD, Gao Lu, he mis-posted/mis-spoke/mis-whatevered. What he had read from me was not a post, which of course would have been visible to all CD visitors, but a private message, one I sent to him on August 15. Among the subjects I addressed in that PM was my decision to suspend posting in these forums.

So the reason you couldn't find "such a post" from me, reformed, was that "such a post" doesn't exist.

• GaoLu
    edited September 2018

Oh. Now we see. Even though C_M_ said it did.

• reformed

@Bill_Coley said:

@reformed said:

@GaoLu said:

I feel as if I'm contributing to the delinquency of two majors, but so that you two can find some other conspiracy theory to which to tune your tin foil hats, I offer the following information:

When in THIS POST on August 20, CM asked whether you had read the "post" in which I had discussed what he called my "voluntary absence" from CD, Gao Lu, he mis-posted/mis-spoke/mis-whatevered. What he had read from me was not a post, which of course would have been visible to all CD visitors, but a private message, one I sent to him on August 15. Among the subjects I addressed in that PM was my decision to suspend posting in these forums.

So the reason you couldn't find "such a post" from me, reformed, was that "such a post" doesn't exist.

Well at least me and @GaoLu were right.

• C Mc
    C Mc Posts: 4,463

Mr. Reformed,
    Let me thank you for starting this thread for your inquiry of Bill. I appreciate you doing this and not hijacking a thread with a viable OP.

GaoLu, Bill & Reformed,

SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT!!!

@Bill_Coley said:

@reformed said:

@GaoLu said:

@GaoLu said:

@reformed said:

# 1

THIS IS FROM THE THREAD Sorry, I still don't know how to hyperlink here in the forums:

Capital Punishment: Should a Christian Support State-Sponsored Executions?

Bill_Coley Posts: 814
    August 14 Flag

@GaoLu said: At least my identity is real, huh Bill? Not playing games pretending or trolling myself. Huh.

Yiundomit yiur way. I’ll domit mine. Thanks for the oft-parroted honor. I can live for weeks in a good complement.

>

Bill said: Your barrage of personal and obsession-driven attacks against me, Gao Lu, has reached a disquieting pitch and pace, so I will no longer respond to it, not even with the boilerplate content about a post's content verifying your authorship...

This what I was referring to when I said I read it in a post. Yes, reading:

Bill said: "Your barrage of personal and obsession-driven attacks against me, Gao Lu, has reached a disquieting pitch and pace, so I will no longer respond to it..."

Please read the full exchanges on page 2 (or entire thread) under the topic of Capital Punishment. Like it or not, I understood that Bill would be taking a leave of absence before he sent me the PM. I knew probably before he knew, what he (Bill) was going to do. Read the entire thread, Bill was being ragged very hard by GaoLu. Something had to give, one way or the other. I don't have to go down with the Titanic to know that it's sinking. No, I am not a prophet or a son of a prophet, but I have a reasonable ability to discern some things. Why didn't I respond till now? I just found the statement that led me to my conclusion, independent of Bill's PM to me.

2-- SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT!!!

l have proof of Bill's old post (some) on Captial Punishment from 2015. When he said recently:

@C_M_ said:
    Bill, defined capital punishment as "society-sanctioned, government-sponsored "intentional killing", as I recall years ago. Is this still his position today?...Has anyone seen the article by Ross Douthat in the New York Times? I heard a little about it. What is it all about? CM

Then Bill said...

@Bill_Coley said:
    @C_M_ said:
    Bill, defined capital punishment as "society-sanctioned, government-sponsored "intentional killing", as I recall years ago. Is this still his position today?
    CM, you're remembering a post of mine from the good 'ol days of the original version of ChristianDiscourse.com. Thanks for the memories! :smile:
    My views about capital punishment have not changed. I contend that it IS state-sponsored and intentional killing.
    We require the government's imprimatur on every execution - from arrest to trial and conviction, from sentencing to the appeal process, and finally a state governor's refusal of clemency and a prison staff's carrying out the sentence. Capital punishment is legal in 31 states because 31 state legislatures and governors have enacted and maintained laws making it legal..."

And then, @GaoLu said:

Funny. I don't recall C_M_ being anywhere around back then. Apparently, he was. Is this Monobillism? Bibillism? Tribillism? PolyBillism?

Then @Bill_Coley said:

@GaoLu said:
    Funny. I don't recall C_M_ being anywhere around back then. Apparently, he was. Is this Monobillism? Bibillism? Tribillism? PolyBillism?
    Had you completed the most basic of searches, using the tool provided at the top of this and every other page of THIS EDITION of ChristianDiscourse, you would have discovered that my response to CM in this thread reported my FIRST-EVER comments about capital punishment IN THIS EDITION of ChristianDiscourse. Therefore, his reference to my past commentary on the subject of capital punishment MUST have come from my posts IN THE PREVIOUS EDITION of ChristianDiscourse - what you call "back then." And of course, THAT means CM MUST have been "anywhere around back then." (And for the record, I have a clear recollection of CM's active presence in the previous edition of ChristianDiscourse.)
    As for the tin foil hat element of your post, Gao Lu - your long-lived conspiracy theorist obsession that I have created and posted under the cover of alter ego CD identities - well, it's that kind of content in your responses to me that serves as an identity check: It assures me that the post indeed comes from you.

Then @GaoLu said:

Slick Bill. Wish I could believe you. But, you own words witness against you of the lie.
    CM, you're remembering a post of mine from the good 'ol days of the original version of ChristianDiscourse.com.
    On the other hand, I don't doubt at all that the "essence" of Bill / C_M_ was indeed present way back then--whatever monikers were used.
    Bad try, Bill. Epic fail.

Needless to say, things went downhill from here.

GaoLu and Reformed here is what I was referring to when I cited from Bill's post of Aug 2015, in his own words:

Bill_Coley said: "Charen's column, in which she says it's the "intentional killing" of abortion that "causes us to recoil," prompts me to wonder whether she and others of her ilk would support the telecast of, or at least the distribution of video and/or still image highlights from, executions in our penal system, whether by authorized or undercover media producers? After all, capital punishment is indeed society-sanctioned, government-sponsored "intentional killing."
    "In this fallen world, there is, unfortunately, a place for capital punishment. In some cases, justice demands it, and it has Biblical support as well. So, I would not shrink from using it when called for. I also see nothing wrong with the execution being public. I don't think children should be taken to an execution, but I see no reason for the administration of justice to be hidden from view. I would not broadcast them however. The penal system might find a need to record the event, but such recordings should not be made public, in my opinion. I also think it makes no sense to try to equate capital punishment with abortion".

In a later post, Bill said: “Bill_Coley said: I believe capital punishment is evil; it is legislatively mandated, socially endorsed murder. What about the many acts of God-mandated capital punishment in the Bible. Were those evil too?

Bill_Coley said: Please say some more about what in your view makes the PP videos acceptable for public review, when videos of executions done under the authority of state laws would not be.

Later on, Bill posted:

"When German citizens were made to tour the death camps near their homes after WWII, it was for the purpose of forcing them to see the reality of what they had averted their eyes from (thereby enabling it) during the war. In the same way, the American public today needs to confront the reality of the abortion they have been allowing to go on. Many people have convinced themselves that abortion if not the killing of human life. The videos aim to show them it's not the case, as well as expose the inhumanity of the sale of the parts. So, in my view, in a way, they serve the function of antiseptic and sunlight.
    In addition, the very likely illegal activity of PP needs to be made public, so that it will not be possible to ignore it any longer. Taxpayer support for PP needs to be removed and if illegal activity has occurred, the guilty must be punished. Without the videos, none of this would be possible.
    "I don't think that the same can be said for making execution videos widely available, especially with the taste in some depraved people for "snuff" films. I don't want the state to be in the business of feeding such desires. On the other hand, I think justice is served when certain heinous crimes are seen to warrant the ultimate sanction. There simply are some things for which a person forfeits their right to life. For me, it would be enough that executions be public, and not hidden. The broadcast of the video goes too far, in my opinion".

The conclusion of the whole matter is this:

The exchanges on this topic were with Eric Seelye, David Taylor Jr., Ellyn Seelye, and GaoLu (Beaded man-[picture]). As you, GaoLu, I noted your last post, 1 Sep 2015, with 32 posts, 410 views, 8 users, 30 likes, 5 links. (Yes, I was around).

Of course Mr. Reformed, you were not a thought, unless you existed in another form.

I think you owe some people apologies. However, if you and Mr. Reformed are estranged from it, I will understand. I, and hopefully, one other, will look beyond your faults and see your needs. I, personally, take comfort in knowing that the truth has been spoken and shared with all parties. Whether an apology, a thank-you and/or both, this nonsense should end here. Thanks for your attention. Be bigger, Be better, Be blessed! CM

• C Mc

PS. I was not asked, forced, or collaborated with Bill to make the above post. He is reading it for the first time like you. :D CM

• reformed

@C_M_ said:
    Mr. Reformed,
    Let me thank you for starting this thread for your inquiry of Bill. I appreciate you doing this and not hijacking a thread with a viable OP.

GaoLu, Bill & Reformed,

SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT!!!

@Bill_Coley said:

@reformed said:

@GaoLu said:

@GaoLu said:

@reformed said:

# 1

THIS IS FROM THE THREAD Sorry, I still don't know how to hyperlink here in the forums:

Capital Punishment: Should a Christian Support State-Sponsored Executions?

Bill_Coley Posts: 814
    August 14 Flag

@GaoLu said: At least my identity is real, huh Bill? Not playing games pretending or trolling myself. Huh.

Yiundomit yiur way. I’ll domit mine. Thanks for the oft-parroted honor. I can live for weeks in a good complement.

>

Bill said: Your barrage of personal and obsession-driven attacks against me, Gao Lu, has reached a disquieting pitch and pace, so I will no longer respond to it, not even with the boilerplate content about a post's content verifying your authorship...

This what I was referring to when I said I read it in a post. Yes, reading:

Bill said: "Your barrage of personal and obsession-driven attacks against me, Gao Lu, has reached a disquieting pitch and pace, so I will no longer respond to it..."

Please read the full exchanges on page 2 (or entire thread) under the topic of Capital Punishment. Like it or not, I understood that Bill would be taking a leave of absence before he sent me the PM. I knew probably before he knew, what he (Bill) was going to do. Read the entire thread, Bill was being ragged very hard by GaoLu. Something had to give, one way or the other. I don't have to go down with the Titanic to know that it's sinking. No, I am not a prophet or a son of a prophet, but I have a reasonable ability to discern some things. Why didn't I respond till now? I just found the statement that led me to my conclusion, independent of Bill's PM to me.

2-- SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT!!!

l have proof of Bill's old post (some) on Captial Punishment from 2015. When he said recently:

@C_M_ said:
    Bill, defined capital punishment as "society-sanctioned, government-sponsored "intentional killing", as I recall years ago. Is this still his position today?...Has anyone seen the article by Ross Douthat in the New York Times? I heard a little about it. What is it all about? CM

Then Bill said...

@Bill_Coley said:
    @C_M_ said:
    Bill, defined capital punishment as "society-sanctioned, government-sponsored "intentional killing", as I recall years ago. Is this still his position today?
    CM, you're remembering a post of mine from the good 'ol days of the original version of ChristianDiscourse.com. Thanks for the memories! :smile:
    My views about capital punishment have not changed. I contend that it IS state-sponsored and intentional killing.
    We require the government's imprimatur on every execution - from arrest to trial and conviction, from sentencing to the appeal process, and finally a state governor's refusal of clemency and a prison staff's carrying out the sentence. Capital punishment is legal in 31 states because 31 state legislatures and governors have enacted and maintained laws making it legal..."

And then, @GaoLu said:

Then @Bill_Coley said:

@GaoLu said:
    Had you completed the most basic of searches, using the tool provided at the top of this and every other page of THIS EDITION of ChristianDiscourse, you would have discovered that my response to CM in this thread reported my FIRST-EVER comments about capital punishment IN THIS EDITION of ChristianDiscourse. Therefore, his reference to my past commentary on the subject of capital punishment MUST have come from my posts IN THE PREVIOUS EDITION of ChristianDiscourse - what you call "back then." And of course, THAT means CM MUST have been "anywhere around back then." (And for the record, I have a clear recollection of CM's active presence in the previous edition of ChristianDiscourse.)
    As for the tin foil hat element of your post, Gao Lu - your long-lived conspiracy theorist obsession that I have created and posted under the cover of alter ego CD identities - well, it's that kind of content in your responses to me that serves as an identity check: It assures me that the post indeed comes from you.

Then @GaoLu said:

Slick Bill. Wish I could believe you. But, you own words witness against you of the lie.
    CM, you're remembering a post of mine from the good 'ol days of the original version of ChristianDiscourse.com.
    On the other hand, I don't doubt at all that the "essence" of Bill / C_M_ was indeed present way back then--whatever monikers were used.
    Bad try, Bill. Epic fail.

Needless to say, things went downhill from here.

GaoLu and Reformed here is what I was referring to when I cited from Bill's post of Aug 2015, in his own words:

Bill_Coley said: "Charen's column, in which she says it's the "intentional killing" of abortion that "causes us to recoil," prompts me to wonder whether she and others of her ilk would support the telecast of, or at least the distribution of video and/or still image highlights from, executions in our penal system, whether by authorized or undercover media producers? After all, capital punishment is indeed society-sanctioned, government-sponsored "intentional killing."
    "In this fallen world, there is, unfortunately, a place for capital punishment. In some cases, justice demands it, and it has Biblical support as well. So, I would not shrink from using it when called for. I also see nothing wrong with the execution being public. I don't think children should be taken to an execution, but I see no reason for the administration of justice to be hidden from view. I would not broadcast them however. The penal system might find a need to record the event, but such recordings should not be made public, in my opinion. I also think it makes no sense to try to equate capital punishment with abortion".

In a later post, Bill said: “Bill_Coley said: I believe capital punishment is evil; it is legislatively mandated, socially endorsed murder. What about the many acts of God-mandated capital punishment in the Bible. Were those evil too?

Bill_Coley said: Please say some more about what in your view makes the PP videos acceptable for public review, when videos of executions done under the authority of state laws would not be.

Later on, Bill posted:

"When German citizens were made to tour the death camps near their homes after WWII, it was for the purpose of forcing them to see the reality of what they had averted their eyes from (thereby enabling it) during the war. In the same way, the American public today needs to confront the reality of the abortion they have been allowing to go on. Many people have convinced themselves that abortion if not the killing of human life. The videos aim to show them it's not the case, as well as expose the inhumanity of the sale of the parts. So, in my view, in a way, they serve the function of antiseptic and sunlight.
    In addition, the very likely illegal activity of PP needs to be made public, so that it will not be possible to ignore it any longer. Taxpayer support for PP needs to be removed and if illegal activity has occurred, the guilty must be punished. Without the videos, none of this would be possible.
    "I don't think that the same can be said for making execution videos widely available, especially with the taste in some depraved people for "snuff" films. I don't want the state to be in the business of feeding such desires. On the other hand, I think justice is served when certain heinous crimes are seen to warrant the ultimate sanction. There simply are some things for which a person forfeits their right to life. For me, it would be enough that executions be public, and not hidden. The broadcast of the video goes too far, in my opinion".

The conclusion of the whole matter is this:

The exchanges on this topic were with Eric Seelye, David Taylor Jr., Ellyn Seelye, and GaoLu (Beaded man-[picture]). As you, GaoLu, I noted your last post, 1 Sep 2015, with 32 posts, 410 views, 8 users, 30 likes, 5 links. (Yes, I was around).

Of course Mr. Reformed, you were not a thought, unless you existed in another form.

I think you owe some people apologies. However, if you and Mr. Reformed are estranged from it, I will understand. I, and hopefully, one other, will look beyond your faults and see your needs. I, personally, take comfort in knowing that the truth has been spoken and shared with all parties. Whether an apology, a thank-you and/or both, this nonsense should end here. Thanks for your attention. Be bigger, Be better, Be blessed! CM

What exactly do I need to apologize for?

• GaoLu
    edited September 2018

C_M_ if you tell the truth, you won't need to spend hours writing loooong posts that smell of a pile of dead-red-herring untruth and contain elements that only Bill could know--yes, there are new ones even more in the post above. You clearly aren't thinking clearly. You seemed to make some serious exposing blunders of truth and each time you try to explain them you make more. You are digging your own pit ever deeper, reeking of shame and disgrace---but that is your business.

Yes, of course you were around--way back then (at least you say so), so of course you knew the inner thinking of Bill and probably several others--way back then. That is why I mention it here occasionally. And when I do we get the exact same style and reaction we saw--way back then. Of course it came from Bill way back then as the C_M_ persona did not yet exist (although, in spirit, Mama_Big_Snort_ did). Some of us knew you well enough way back then. Nothing has changed. I have mentioned that enough times already.

I have pointed out the chicanery to anyone who might have missed it because of not knowing history. That is enough. Don't worry, I won't badger you or waste the forums on this, though I may point it out occasionally when it seems useful to do so.

NOTE: I am making no intentional accusation about Bill or C_M_. In the end, I don't know anything for fact. I am pointing to inconsistencies in stories which have either no explanation or seemingly impossible explanations and observing the resulting behaviors. Each person will have to make their own evaluation of all that. Just be aware of all this as we continue Christian Discourse together.

There is one good use for all this---Wolfgang might want to rethink the trinity.

Post edited by GaoLu on
  • reformed

I agree with @GaoLu now. @C_M_ is @Bill_Coley it is obvious.

Bill randomly comes back because of one thread mentioning him? Then @C_M_ goes off?

• C Mc
    edited September 2018

@reformed said:

Bill randomly comes back because of one thread mentioning him? Then @C_M_ goes off?

Reformed, stop your nonsense and grow up!

You know, there is no bases for such foolishness. Be your own man. Think for yourself. The pattern seems to be; GaoLu suggests it and then, you declare it. Be ahead and not a tail.

When you were called or accused of masking as David Taylor, jr., you denied being such; I respect it. So, please, exercise some independence and discipline and show due respect. I don't have a need or desire to play your little petty games. It's all a distraction away from anything of substance, to keep you from dealing with the hurt, the shame, and the embarrassment of an "unhinged" President.

You don't have to go down this road. I want to think you are better than this, if not be the child you try to deny. You will be related to accordingly. CM

• reformed

@C_M_ said:

@reformed said:

Reformed, stop your nonsense and grow up!

You know, there is no bases for such foolishness. Be your own man. Think for yourself. the pattern is, GaoLu suggests it and then, you declare it. Be ahead and not a tail.

When you were called or accused of masking as David Taylor, jr., you denied being such; I respect it. So, please, exercise some independence and discipline and show due respect. I don't have a need or desire to play your little petty games. It's all a distraction away from anything of substance, to keep you from dealing with the hurt, the shame, and the embarrassment of an "unhinged" President.

Fair enough. I will stop because I do recall you quit accusing me of being others. However, I'm not embarrassed of Donald Trump, nor is he unhinged. I am proud of the President of the United States. He is doing a superb job and the country is reaping the benefits of it. He is doing exactly what millions of voters elected him to do.