Trans-gender -- A Third Gender or A Perversion?
This situation goes to the Supreme Court for rights like all other Americans. The truth be told, is Trans-gender a legitimate gender; therefore, a third gender or Perversion? Has it "existed since the beginning of time", as I have heard recently.
Some questions confronts the the Church and clergymen:
- How does one define "transgender"?
- Is transgender natural or a choice?
- Can one be "transgender" and yet, Christian?
- What does the Bible say about trans-gender?
- Can they be baptized into the Christian Church?
- If a person is a member of the church, then becomes transgender, should this individual be dismissed from the fellowship?
- Are there transgender clergymen? If so, how many? Is there a rationale or justification for them to be?
- Are "transgenders" entitled to workplace protections and medical coverages?
- Should "transgender" people be identified by the gender of their birth or what they declared themselves to be?
- To be clear, is transgender a perversion to humanity and therefore, the courts, the church, and society shouldn't be bother or invest any time or energies upon the matter?
- Is transgender worthy of the Christian's time to debate or it should be dismissed as an unexplainable sin?
These and other questions (though some overlapping) begs to be answered by society and the church. CM